Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 727029 times)

Bushido.
You should have an RTB pref determining how many shots the RPG and grenade launcher has.

That might get abused alot.
What if you make a TDM where one class's only weapon is one of the Tier 2 Explosives?

What if you make a TDM where one class's only weapon is one of the Tier 2 Explosives?
The explosives aren't really meant for that purpose... They are more of a pickup item / grenade type item.

Put more than one in the inventory

Bushido.
You should have an RTB pref determining how many shots the RPG has

4 max or no deal

SO ANYWAYS

planned for the next update to tier+tactical

CI fixes for the SMG skins
crossbow editing: spen's CI, headshots (250 damage! still not overpowered), no windup time, piercing players...
LMG editing: jay's new CI

modification to work properly with spaceguy's l4d stuff
chance of being uploaded to RTB is rather high
possibility of the LAR being added to tier 2

"download all" button- download the entire contents of t+t all at once! just extract to the add-ons folder, drag and drop

this stuff should logically be done today, after i get back from the pool

Not meaning to be pushy, just curious, when do you plan for this to happen?

this is the issue

So I need it checked, if I understand right. Figures, as you need the gun checked for the guns to work properly.

IMMA UPLODIN' MAH FILES

...to RTB

the update will be out as soon as the mods there OK this, so if it's delayed any further you can blame them

IMMA UPLODIN' MAH FILES

...to RTB

the update will be out as soon as the mods there OK this, so if it's delayed any further you can blame them
Oh forget yes
So far, Tiers 1 and 1A have been sucsessfully uploaded and Aproved.

How do the new skins work? Doe's it work as in it makes the weapon look a bit different or is it for modelers?

Skins change the model of the weapon, fire rate, and reload time of the original weapons.

Is there gonna be a tier 3?

Is there gonna be a tier 3?

Hopefully with attachments on them. I haven't seen much of these really. How many weapons have attachments on them?

Make another scoped weapon like the OSR.