Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 728884 times)

Thanks, I'll remember to enable the Nail Gun, just in case.

I also plan to give the medic class a regenerating health playertype.
If you're going regen, definately don't give it the Syringe as well. Then everoyne will just RUSH at the enemy and tank all the things. Something you naturally want to avoid.

Does the Nailgun still use the 9mm ammo?

Does the Nailgun still use the 9mm ammo?
Yup, it still uses the Pistol/SMG ammo, 20 per mag.

Yup, it still uses the Pistol/SMG ammo, 20 per mag.
Aaaah, even the bolts would make more sense. D:

Also I forgot about my T+T, FFW, and WH40k weapons guide. I think I'll start with the pistols later on....

Also I forgot about my T+T, FFW, and WH40k weapons guide. I think I'll start with the pistols later on....

Yous be making guide?

Yous be making guide?
He wasn't the only one, maybe we should all put our heads together and see what we come up with? :S

He wasn't the only one, maybe we should all put our heads together and see what we come up with? :S
sounds like a good idea

I sent you and Frog a copy of what I had for the guide the far that I was working on. The only thing I needed to tweak after the fact was remembering there was no 'Slam Shotgun' left in the server.cs for T+T and enabling the Break Shotty for Frog's so it'd be on the list ^^; Also need to fix the Classic Shotgun, someone mentioned how they did it already?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:34:15 AM by Trinity Armory »

I can't get the guns to show up in Items, I made sure that they're enabled but I just can't get them to show up.

You have to extract the skins and Tier 1 and stuff from the main folder

Quote from: Sami2ss
it's not just those files that have easter eggs. i'll upload the files with easter eggs enabled in a minute.

edit: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2nrwxek3mdturrf/T%2BTEE.rar?dl=1

should be all of them.

Do I replace T+T with this new file?

Edit:
I downloaded this, and the Easter Eggs were all messed up. Some guns had no firing sound, some no ammo system, some couldn't even be equipped and others couldn't be thrown away.

Through all this, I noticed that most of the original weapons had stayed the same. The Silenced SMG had a new skin, but otherwise it was the same pack as before, only with a bunch of defective weapons equipped.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:19:59 PM by Tactical Nuke »

The guide is almost done as far as t+t and ffw guns go. The old WH40k pack isn't going to be put in yet. Also, the match pistol is my new fav

I downloaded this, and the Easter Eggs were all messed up. Some guns had no firing sound, some no ammo system, some couldn't even be equipped and others couldn't be thrown away.
exactly the reason why it's an easter egg.

exactly the reason why it's an easter egg.

Maybe 1 or 2 have that problem, it's not that huge. He is either over exaggerating, or he did something wrong.