Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 706441 times)

I think you might have switched the models for the scout and classic assault rifles, the scout model seems more like the other classic skins.

This still exists, although the models might be right, It just looks like they should be swapped to me.

so many weapons, so little time

just realized i uploaded the borked testing versions of the weapons by accident

i fixed it now, though with the new updated versions for RTB's god-damned perfectionist download system

why does it matter that i upload a white texture

polygons default to white

nobody's going to be able to tell the difference anyway

it's like making sure your underwear's facing the right direction, seriously

Hey bushi i just got all of the Tier's on RTB so far and some of them are screwed up, like some of them won't play sound or fire projectiles. Do you know what is wrong.

(Btw none of the pistols fire projectiles OR play sound. Some of them play sound but don't fire projectiles and some fire projectiles but don't make sound.

you do realize that you have to have tier 1 on for ANY of the skins to work, right

you do realize that you have to have tier 1 on for ANY of the skins to work, right

Yes, I have tier 1.

i made be stupid but what does "have to have rocket launcher(enabled) to work" mean

i made be stupid but what does "have to have rocket launcher(enabled) to work" mean

It means you have to have Weapon_RocketLauncher enabled in your server Add-Ons list for whatever mod to work.

crossbow, sport rifle, military sniper headshots

only the crossbow is instantly lethal

military rifle has a 'tauntkill', so to speak

TAUNTKILL?  Elaborate please.

TAUNTKILL?  Elaborate please.

Yes, elaborate please this so called "Taunt Kill"...

I think it's probably where the headshot stuns the victim, then you can shoot him after that.