Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 719986 times)

Why did you just quote something from the first page?
IDK, anyway some stuff like the chainsaw and riot shield are already made... I wonder how they look... Downloading em' now!

BUG: No Ammo, No Reload. And if I put ammo etc down the player picks it up as an item that is not equip-able, instead of just taking ammo!

OK, before this happened I set my current enabled add-ons to default, and then had to set RTB and some new weapons I was trying as add-ons that are enabled. When I get on today I'll see if it still bugs!

OK, before this happened I set my current enabled add-ons to default, and then had to set RTB and some new weapons I was trying as add-ons that are enabled. When I get on today I'll see if it still bugs!
Set your RTB pref at Tier+tac (usually the very first in the list) and set it to 0. If still doesn't work, pick it up with either full inventory or disable Rot's zombie mode.

Set your RTB pref at Tier+tac (usually the very first in the list) and set it to 0. If still doesn't work, pick it up with either full inventory or disable Rot's zombie mode.
I diddn't do anything yet but it still diddn't work earlier...

Gonna go try removing G_Z usually works, I've had the old T+T on with it before... But I'll try both!

The monkey wrench' stick' and gaff'
Are all duplicate's
The automatic A rifle is pretty good
so is the glock

The monkey wrench' stick' and gaff'
Are all duplicate's
The automatic A rifle is pretty good
so is the glock
what

lately i've been gaining a newfound respect for the downright incredible amount of professionalism Bushi uses when making his add-ons
Quote from: .880 Rifle
stateTransitionOnTriggerDown[1] = "OH JESUS";
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:19:23 AM by RagnaTheBroedge »

what

lately i've been gaining a newfound respect for the downright incredible amount of professionalism Bushi uses when making his add-ons

best state name ever

you should see the things i call individual groups on weapons

they're usually typos that i can't be assed to fix because one hand is on the mouse and the other hand is on ctrl-z and i don't want to move them from their sacred locations or words made up on-the-spot for things i made up for the gun

seriously open one of those in constructor some time

i should leave easter eggs in that stuff actually

Ammo doesnt work anymore (NEEDS UPDATE!)

i should leave easter eggs in that stuff actually
tier+tactical: the valve of add-ons

your OP needs a serious update lol

No pictures or descriptions of anything.