Author Topic: Twin Blade Transport Helicopter (Not Avatar)  (Read 19443 times)

Then what was it meant as? There was nothing else related to my add-on. Just like most of the comments I get...

Please tell me of any glitches or recommendations BEFORE you flame it

Flamed.  :cookieMonster:

Then what was it meant as? There was nothing else related to my add-on. Just like most of the comments I get...
I'm saying I think that's a bit too many seats. It was a suggestion, albeit a poorly worded one.

I'm saying I think that's a bit too many seats.

Twin Blade Transport Helicopter.

I know it's a transport heli. I thought they seated maybe 7-10 people. Asdf, Google proved me wrong. Sorry 'bout that.

Okay. I'm just tired of all the stuff I get from people who most likely haven't even tried it before saying it sucks. Without any constructive criticism.

The model isn't the best, but we really need a multi seating helicopter with good collision.

The black hawk's collision either lagged the server frozen for 30 seconds or sometimes crashed it.  I hope this one has good collision.
I'll give it a try I guess.

Needs a better model, and whats with that... fire?

Okay. I'm just tired of all the stuff I get from people who most likely haven't even tried it before saying it sucks. Without any constructive criticism.
Mine was constructive criticism.

9/10 Blades look Puny...
That's because they ARE.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 11:11:37 AM by The Question »

Looks interesting, but theres something about the nose I don't like. Try shortening it and adding a  bit more curve. May I suggest adding wheels under it?

Otherwise interesting.

Look at the god damn title. Why do I always get such idiotic insults on all my add-ons?
Because you're too sensitive. You disregard all negative comments as "insults" or trolling.

Remove Exaust Particles.
Change Fire Particle