Author Topic: Twin Blade Transport Helicopter (Not Avatar)  (Read 19439 times)

The model is bad but otherwis its good :D

looks kinda funny.... but its pretty good too

Idea get!
I'm just gonna edit all the textures, so it is a roflcopter. :D

I'm just gonna edit all the textures, so it is a roflcopter. :D
We have had enough rip-offs already, just make your own add-ons.

Oh jesus, the whole model is substandard but those particles make my eyes gag. Please, don't ever use chunk.png for fire again.

Oh jesus, the whole model is substandard but those particles make my eyes gag. Please, don't ever use chunk.png for fire again.

I'm working on those.

Eww mediafire. Filefront plz.

Eww mediafire. Filefront plz.
?
Maybe it's just your pop-up blocker. I find it nice.

YES THANK YOU I FINEALY HAVE A HELICOPTER FOR MY TACTICAL ASSIALT GAME!!!!!!!!!!! :nes:

This is my second modeled add-on, which I spent a lot of time on and am very proud of it. I did multiple things to test it, on servers and via other people. It was never "crashy". Then there's people like you and tikitai who either post nasty comments or something not related to the current subject. Those are insults, not just negative comments. Negative comments should include reasons why you disliked it and at least some suggestions.
It looks like stuff. The model is of low quality and low aesthetic value. It's the same thing, and that's why I dislike it. My suggestion is you make something of increased quality. It doesn't even look like a helicopter. It being your "second modeled add-on" is irrelevant.
http://www.cracked.com/funny-3989-criticism/

See: Counterattack.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3989-criticism/
-image-
See: Counterattack.

"As everyone knows, criticism is a personal attack on you"

That is just nasty. Not even closely related to something worth reading. Good negative critique:
 "The model is terrible. Add more curves".
Or:
 "I hate that fire effect. Either change it or get rid of it please."

You just said it sucked. No recommendations. Just an insult.

Look, I'm working on all the stuff that's been brought up, put nicely or not. Though I have been on (correction) two servers that already have my heli.
And I have been changing things and thinking differently about this. Even before your post.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 11:16:21 PM by Narkro555 »

14 seats seems a bit extreme.
Your response:
Look at the god damn title. Why do I always get such idiotic insults on all my add-ons?

dont dig your hole deeper pls

Your response:
dont dig your hole deeper pls

Okay, Wynd Fox wasn't trying to insult me, as he said in further posts. Yuki is.

finally thank you for a GOOD chopper need to make a un-date on the mesh ad fire plz not trying to be bossy anyway 9/10 just because of fire and mesh