Author Topic: Bioshock 2  (Read 9796 times)

Someone should gift me this on steam.

If someone does, I will laminate said persons breath and hang it on my wall, but if not I guess I can just watch you all have fun. And cry.  :panda:

Dammit why did they have to include a dark level >_>

I have the PS3 version. :x
Add Loz277 to your friends list.

I ended up shooting like 9 spears into a brute splicer before he died :(  (Those didn't kill him.)
I did however kill one that was charging me with a drill melee attack :D

I never realized how powerful the Drill Dash was, it's my new favorite attack :D

Also, here's a tip: Research Houdini Splicers ASAP, and use the resulting Camouflage tonic. When you put down your Little Sister to gather ADAM, stand still quickly so you become invisible, and when she starts gathering, no Splicers will come. :D

Also also, I love how when you summon a security bot with Security Command 2 it names it, I'm walking around with Jimmy right now, lol
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 08:45:53 PM by Regulith »

Just tried multiplayer. Up to level 4 and half way to 5. One complaint:

loving Launcher.
They can blow you up a foot infront of them and they take no splash damage. It's way too OP. I hate it, needs a nerf.

You can also name Security Bots with the mechanic tonic, I had one named Dusty.

I have this aching feeling I'm at the last boss...

I don't like Persephone, so creepy D:

loving Launcher.
They can blow you up a foot infront of them and they take no splash damage. It's way too OP. I hate it, needs a nerf.
I completely agree, also are you getting any lag?

I have this aching feeling I'm at the last boss...

I don't like Persephone, so creepy D:
You are at the last b--
Oh wait, there isn't really a "boss".
I completely agree, also are you getting any lag?
Yes, but I found a fix. Alt-tab out of game and reopen it. Works like a charm for me.

Turns out I was nowhere close to the last boss, or I guess, "the last part", whatever that is.

[possiblespoiler]
It tripped me out when I was a Little Sister, I was thinking "why is this area so nicely decorated?" and then I found an "angel" and I nearly fell over when I realized that was just how they see the world.
[/possiblespoiler]

Right now I'm trying to get the key from you-know-who.

Doublepost: I just beat the game, that was awesome

Since I'm probably not going to be able to bring myself to get the evil endings, I guess I'll go watch them P:

Alright, for those experiencing multiplayer lag problems:

Alt-tab.

That fixed it for me, try it. See if it works.

Alright, for those experiencing multiplayer lag problems:

Alt-tab.

That fixed it for me, try it. See if it works.
It works for me as well.

Mine just plain quits at the loading screen, it's probably too much for my computer's shoddy performance

It works for me as well.
Good to know!
Mine just plain quits at the loading screen, it's probably too much for my computer's shoddy performance
Fffff--