Author Topic: Lugaru - Wolfire games - Overgrowth  (Read 1152 times)

Lgaru - Wolfire games - Overgrowth

I've done this topic before, then another member made it, I thought it didn't quite get allot of attention. This is an old game, and can still be found on Fun Motions website. Its full of fun-physics games, Gmod10 is one of them.

Pictures of my gameplay:

Now this game is under construction, It was inspired by Lugaru. And it has a major engine update, things like better shading, bump mapping, physics... It has a list of updates.

Video of the update, and some stuff you can do with the game.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3-pn-rZ3EE&feature=player_embedded

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 09:40:35 PM by Riot »

Okay, so I see pictures, updates, and telling me how you posted it before.

Can you describe the game?

Its a 3rd Martial arts fighting game.

graphic update is beautiful.

Okay, so I see pictures, updates, and telling me how you posted it before.

Can you describe the game?

Best words to describe Lugaru (he spelled it wrong.): Ninja Rabbit Fighting Game

It's pretty fun.  For the simple game it is, it has allot going for it.  The ai will block you if your moves become repetitive, and they won't be afraid to go run for help and then come back and gang up on you.  I got stuck on the level with the three wolves :(

Overgrowth isn't an engine update, it's a completely new game.  Lugaru was made in one summer by one guy, Overgrowth is being developed full time by four people.  For such a small team they do great work.  I follow the Overgrowth blog frequently.  They have for over a year maintained a post a day minimum, sometimes posting about the tech, their art, various rants, and all sorts of various goodies (design tours and meebo chats are especially enjoyable posts.)

I still have this game installed. I haven't played it in so long.

Overgrowth is in alpha stages, but I played lugaru and many mods of it, a very enjoyable game which can get quite hard with the mods.

itt furry fighting loel

But really, it was decent. Wish it wasn't furries, because it's quite fun. There's just something creepy and wrong about playing as an anthro bunny with pants.

Furry Fighter 2

But yeah, this game is awesome. I bought it a while ago.