Author Topic: Should i Get TF2?  (Read 5504 times)

Well i just got a Xbox 360 for Christmas and i don't know if i should get the orange box. What do you think?

Get TF2.
Get it now.
But for the PC. Do it.

TF2 is a fun game and will last quite a while before you come to a realization. Just don't read any of Packer's comments, his words usually bring an end to the fun of TF2 :I

The Orange Box != TF2

The Orange Box  = TF2 + HL2 + HL2: Ep1 + HL2: Ep2 + Portal

If you're getting it only for TF2 though, don't. It's "Vanilla TF2" and gets no updates. In Dusty's case, this is good. In most people's cases, this is not. If at all possible, buy it for PC.

TF2 is one of the few games that I hate it every time I play it but it's still fun and I'd recommend it.

It's an overrated RPG.

The Orange Box != TF2

The Orange Box  = TF2 + HL2 + HL2: Ep1 + HL2: Ep2 + Portal

If you're getting it only for TF2 though, don't. It's "Vanilla TF2" and gets no updates. In Dusty's case, this is good. In most people's cases, this is not. If at all possible, buy it for PC.
I don't just want it for TF2 also will i be able to get the secondary wepons like the Dead ringer or The Force of Nature? Also my PC sucks and it takes to much memory D:

I don't just want it for TF2 also will i be able to get the secondary wepons like the Dead ringer or The Force of Nature? Also my PC sucks and it takes to much memory D:

A game that is considered "Vanilla" is the original version. Vanilla TF2 has no unlockables.

lol?

Dusty hates pretty much all unlockables.

Console TF2 cannot compete with the PC version.

Well i just got a Xbox 360 for Christmas and i don't know if i should get the orange box. What do you think?
No.

It's something I can barely enjoy. What with all the people screaming stuff like "THE DISPENSER IS A SPY!" and "SCOUT IS DELICIOUS!" and among other things TF2 fans do, it's barely enjoyable.

I hate people who bash a game just because there are more hats and idiotic kids screaming. BTW YOU CAN TURN OFF MIC CHAT. It doesn't affect gameplay AT ALL

I don't just want it for TF2 also will i be able to get the secondary wepons like the Dead ringer or The Force of Nature?

The Force-a-Nature is a primary weapon and the Dead Ringer is a watch.

And they're PC exclusives because PCs are infinitely better than consoles when it comes to FPS games.