Author Topic: Cca - Abuselololololol :cookymonaster:  (Read 2709 times)

He should'a just left the mini -like everyone was saying- if he didn't like getting killed.

Mapmaster was acting like his bitch, too.

He should'a just left the mini -like everyone was saying- if he didn't like getting killed.

Mapmaster was acting like his bitch, too.
Cca is the minigame owner.

Also:

Looks like I'm banned too, but there's no reason shown.

Oh and he is now lead to believe that Chrono, ID 15335, is Kalphiter.
Sorry for getting you banned Kal.

:cookieMonster:

yay, another drama post :D

ID Discrimination?
This drama's getting better and better!

He spammed up my IRC with

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMS PAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPA MSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMS PAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

then I was being polite and asked him about his day...

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMS PAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPA MSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMS PAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSP AMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

Cool, that's nice!

I was bottling up my rage. I permanently banned him from my server and he said someone called Cage asked him to do it, it turns out that Cage only agreed with him when he asked Cage if he SHOULD do it.

ID Discrimination?
This drama's getting better and better!
This is probably the only drama with everyone on the OP's side.

What a little, immature stuff.

This is probably the only drama with everyone on the OP's side.
Blockman4556 and Obito10.

And in both cases they were perma'd after page 8

Cca's not only cheated on your server. I was doing a laser dm and he'd managed to find a way to bullet spam with a laser weapon. he got kicked, I killled the brick, he come back and I'm guessing he may has done similar with a laser cannon. I found dedicated minigame shortly after >,>;

Ah, good ol' Cca.

He's a douchebag.
I'm an admin at A Guy's server.
Don't go wrong about Guy, he's an okay person.
But Cca is an abusive douche. I would de-admin him, but I have two reasons not to.

1. Guy has a mod that protects his admins from being banned.
2. SAs can't de-admin at his server, due to abuse of it by Cca himself.

I can, of course, persuade Guy to get this forgeter out.
He IRCed me a few days ago saying"yay new drama topic :D"
He likes to make people rage. Ignore him. I think I'll be at the server more, that way I can delete his relay bricks and stuff.