Author Topic: Gloryous pc master gameing race Vs some friend named hit man.  (Read 3534 times)

Well, I'm going to have to agree with n0cturni on this one.

You are an idiot.

Wasn't really funny. You sorta just attacked him, way to go.

Now that I have  PC that can handle the games I couldn't before, my xBox is going to be a lonely sort for a long time. It was a good time killer until I could play Star Trek Online. Now that's all I do. Never thought an MMO would suck me in but I'm so hardcore Trek it just feels natural now.

Now that I have  PC that can handle the games I couldn't before, my xBox is going to be a lonely sort for a long time. It was a good time killer until I could play Star Trek Online. Now that's all I do. Never thought an MMO would suck me in but I'm so hardcore Trek it just feels natural now.
Does it cost per month?
If so, how much?

Does it cost per month?
If so, how much?
At present $14.95 but I call it an even Fifteen per month. Like any other MMOs out there. But in my mind it is sooooooooooooooooo worth it. I even paid for it online. I NEVER do that. :/

could you mail me your xbox?

At present $14.95 but I call it an even Fifteen per month. Like any other MMOs out there. But in my mind it is sooooooooooooooooo worth it. I even paid for it online. I NEVER do that. :/
Hmm. I'll consider it. I'm still trying to get Dragon Age: Origins working, not to mention NFS: Shift.

Hmm. I'll consider it. I'm still trying to get Dragon Age: Origins working, not to mention NFS: Shift.
I have Dragonage for xBox and I'd have to say it's really fun. I like a lot of stuff Bioware does with RPGs and moral choose your own story deals. Probably my favorite Genre of gaming. And if you do eventually sign on with STO, I have a thread in games that I keep a somewhat updated list of active players to add from Blockland. Trying to set up a fleet at the moment but so far it's just me and Bisjac.

I have Dragonage for xBox and I'd have to say it's really fun. I like a lot of stuff Bioware does with RPGs and moral choose your own story deals. Probably my favorite Genre of gaming. And if you do eventually sign on with STO, I have a thread in games that I keep a somewhat updated list of active players to add from Blockland. Trying to set up a fleet at the moment but so far it's just me and Bisjac.
Bioware does good work.
I wasted days with KotOR. I have to say they made the only characters in games who I sort of miss. Bastila was a bitch, though.

Could you seriously give me your xbox rughugger?

INB4xboxisgivenawayinlivestre amlikeMasterCookie'slasers  :cookieMonster:

just like u said to me sux and go die in a fire

I like a lot of stuff Bioware does with RPGs and moral choose your own story deals.
I dunno, in Mass Effect that usually was just "Do something and receive paragon points" or "Do the exact same thing but receive renegade points" and it doesn't really have a major impact on the game.

Though in fairness, KotOR had certain force powers that you could only use if you were light or dark aligned.
<3 Force Drain