Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212268 times)

lmao and I hoped Tills would just disappear

She demanded richard pics and sent me some revealing pics of herself to like kinda ''make it even'' altho I never sent her anything.
I haven't talked to her in months and this is what I come back to lol

So she'll send you "revealing pics" but wont send any to who shes actually loveting?

So she'll send you "revealing pics" but wont send any to who shes actually loveting?
Yeah lol I'm not kidding, ask her yourself.
They're probably still in my mail somewhere.

tills got mad at me for posting her replying to me asking about d3ath

LETS GO 90 PAGES LETS GO

ive been reading this topic for a while now and i do agree that most of this is NOT nick's fault. like i said before both sides were kind of weird?
however Sir Doob's summary made it extra clear that this drama is most to blame on Tills. i have NEver heard of this person before, but out of all the info released, thats my opinion as of now.

its smart of nick not posting to let this simmer down, as most of the info needed has pretty much been released by now. i hope this gets resolved soon and this drama thread burns out.
i guess this is what a mixture of personal beef, multiple sources, and unclarity brings to the table in drama

Yeah lol I'm not kidding, ask her yourself.
They're probably still in my mail somewhere.
NOEDIT: Sorry! I thought you were tezuni.

You're actually, Twente, right?

So, actually you're lying too?

I never sent her any nudes though
She asked for them but I never sent them, this is why I joined this drama

I'm not lying, you're believing a manipulative 15 year old.

I'm not lying, you're believing a manipulative 15 year old.
this is exactly what im thinking as well. with people calling Tills out for their behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if they are lying now.

I do have to admit Tills and me go way back, but I never did anything of this kind of stuff.
Even I knew she wasn't the person she acted to be.

NOEDIT: Sorry! I thought you were tezuni.

You're actually, Twente, right?

So, actually you're lying too?

PLOT TWIST: TILLS IS LYING

yeah im gonna go for the whole reason this drama started is tills now, kick why do you keep doing that

you have evidence, and only crop out bits that will provide evidence for the time but doesnt show the full story until now

im sorry but kickflow really isnt to blame here, ESPECIALLY not if he's being lied to.

im sorry but kickflow really isnt to blame here, ESPECIALLY not if he's being lied to.

i get that but early in the drama he cropped out parts of the images, possibly to intentionally make nickpb worse since then he can only be compared to people who dont send nudes to tills, but in reality there is like 10 people

idk if what i just typed makes sense but yknow

yeah im gonna go for the whole reason this drama started is tills now, kick why do you keep doing that

you have evidence, and only crop out bits that will provide evidence for the time but doesnt show the full story until now
Because if Twente were to come to defend nick because he hates her, I'd have proof of him.

Twente as far as I'm concerned you and her used to date and you broke up with her and now you two hate each other. Of course you're going to say she's a brat. You two used to be on servers together all the time and who knows what else.