Author Topic: Fake/Real? "black-aperture", possible Half-Life 3/Portal 3 - Plot merging?  (Read 6339 times)

army, this hasn't been confirmed.

THE GORDAN WAS A LIE!!!! IT WAS ALL A LIEEEE!!!!!

Oh stuff lets get thinking hats on:

Chell+Gordon free man puzzle COOP
One player has a grav gun the other has the portal gun.

At least I can dream.

yfw Alyx Vance is Chell's mother, and Gordan's daughter

Oh wow, I didn't know about that. But if the addresses are the same doesn't that mean they used the same private registration company?

my few websites are blocked from the whois crap.
at least no personal info is given. but it does cost extra ; ;

yfw Alyx Vance is Chell's mother, and Gordan's daughter
Alyx is Eli's daughter you ninny.

Alyx is Eli's daughter you ninny.

I know that. I'm just saying what if Alyx and Gordon are Chell's parents?

A Portal 3 and HL3 merge would be loving amazing. :D

I know that. I'm just saying what if Alyx and Gordon are Chell's parents?
GLaDOS is Chells mommy..

Look at the names on the three socks, then look at the page number at the top right.

Boomer toy, fire looks SIMILAR to lambda, picture is of the portal 2 ending, sticky bomb ornaments, and other stuff you mentioned

hory shet maybe its L4D, TF2, Portal, AND Half Life plot merging! Maybe Gordon, Chell, and the TF2 team will fight off zombies with survivors while glados is controlling the zombies and you have to stop her at the end? What if the demoman and soldier team up to fight glados with their explosives? What if Chell distracts glados by portalling everywhere so they can work? What if gordon just sits back and drinks beer while everyone else does stuff? What if the turrets are zombies? What i----

i think i'm going a bit overboard

The HL character stockings (tehe) are probably just there as a joke, considering other Valve game content is in that comic as pointed out by Shell because richards.

yay someone mentioned me in their post im so popular!

Half-life3.com is registered and owned by Valve Softworks. http://www.whois.net/whois/half-life3.com