Author Topic: nal ~ dislike bombs my video; holding grudges or some stuff wtf?  (Read 35617 times)

boi
it's become a habit that i can't get rid of
every time i try to type forget it comes out as fucc and every time i try to type suck it comes out as succ

haha, pretty funny that your cousin is threatened to get my info

haha I'm just dying! d:)

Hide the pain
You can try saying things like that all you want but it's not working haha

ok maxx i take it back it's damage control nvm

You're not fooling anybody

yeah you really aren't
you and daracer had a meltdown blocked me and privated the 2 videos then now you come back and say it's funny
ok buddy

They had a miniature Chernobyl

yeah you really aren't
you and daracer had a meltdown blocked me and privated the 2 videos then now you come back and say it's funny
ok buddy
Says the person who posted pictures of me just because I forgeted up. Then proceeded to stalk everything i did while posting it here. You're an starfish.

Hope you thought twice before reuploading other's work. I've submitted a DMCA takedown.

Says the person who posted pictures of me just because I forgeted up. Then proceeded to stalk everything i did while posting it here. You're an starfish.

Hope you thought twice before reuploading other's work. I've submitted a DMCA takedown.
lol i called it you were gonna strike my channel for damage control and you're still buttmad
you just blew your non-existent cover dude

noedit: he also un-privated the videos and deleted some more comments to try to seem like nothing happened

lol i called it you were gonna strike my channel for damage control and you're still buttmad
you just blew your non-existent cover dude
I have every right to be mad? You just loving harassed me while turning my face into some loving joke.

You're a joke.

DMCA takedown my Iranian pusillanimous individual you limpy American cuckold

I have every right to be mad? You just loving harassed me while turning my face into some loving joke.

You're a joke.
you just said "oh haha it's cool legitamitely funny lol!!!" like 2 minutes ago and now you're back to acting like a spastic
honestly what did you expect, not even close to being harassment either

You're a joke.
lmao I thought it was just a joke bruh? why are you not embracing the meme?