Author Topic: Hyaku: Admin for Tezuni  (Read 3932 times)

So I got admin back today.
Brian* said I really screwed up last time
(you'd think a screw up big enough to lose the trust of 3 SAs could be remembered, but that's not a story for now)
Tezuni said he doesn't really know what I did, and he said he doesn't care.
So we're friends, but Brian is being less friendly.
In an effort to do better / leave less excuse to be deadmined, I started this thread.
If you have a problem with me, please tell me here and I'll do my best to fix it / explain myself.

If you wanna complain, do it here so I can defend myself, because if you only tell Brian, he adds a tally to my file and that's all.
This thread is only for my admin at Tezuni's server, and is a way for you to calmly tell me what I can do better. Thank you for your respectful responses.

did you seriously have to put your name in the title?
also. this isn't drama.

did you seriously have to put your name in the title?
also. this isn't drama.
I wanna do my best.
Also, this topic may not be drama, but some of the responses will probably belong in drama

I wanted to help for a little bit and you demoderated me for "insulting you" even though I was actually shocked at the stuff you did. (You deleted some stuff that Tezuni had built, allowing prisoners and guards to escape the map) Once you demoderated me, you began changing your story and saying "you deserved it", even though I was just asking you what the heck you were doing.

This is a stupid idea. This thread implies that you plan to forget up. Why?

So.. You couldn't just ask him yourself about this?
You had to go make a drama topic about it?

This is a stupid idea. This thread implies that you plan to forget up. Why?
I do not plan to do anything wrong, but if someone has a problem, I'd prefer to know
This is pathetic
You know I'm trying to be an admin but it really helps when I'm deadmined, never told why, and am now on thin ice with Brian for something I'm supposed to understand when he never bothered to tell ne anything.

But hey, what do you care? You just came on to insult.
I wanted to help for a little bit and you demoderated me for "insulting you" even though I was actually shocked at the stuff you did. (You deleted some stuff that Tezuni had built, allowing prisoners and guards to escape the map) Once you demoderated me, you began changing your story and saying "you deserved it", even though I was just asking you what the heck you were doing.
I remember you. I demoded you because I was fixing something and you wouldn't take that for an answer. You basically kept screaming WTFWTFWTF while I was trying to fix a portion of the jail.

This is pathetic
See that bright? One person already used the thread for its intended purpose.

I do not plan to do anything wrong, but if someone has a problem, I'd prefer to know
Then they'll contact you on either RTB or a PM. Or they might make a drama topic that is actually worth something.

There should be a topic similar to this one for every admin on Tezuni's server.

I feel it would help the server greatly, the reason I posted this.
Then they'll contact you on either RTB or a PM. Or they might make a drama topic that is actually worth something.
Well it didn't work that way last time and I dont want it to work that way the next time Brian decides o deadmin me for whatever reason.
So.. You couldn't just ask him yourself about this?
You had to go make a drama topic about it?
I did ask him about it, it was a conversation on which I was threatened, and nothing I didn't already know was said.

There should be a Tezuni drama megathread.

was SA at tez's server for a long time. it's not worth it. tezuni himself is a nice guy, fun to talk to, but it's the other people that worry me.

the people that play the server are idiots. constant screaming and whining. the admins are tools that make up their own rules whenever they want to. the moderators go on power trips and kick people for no good reason, all the time.

be free. go do something else.

it's not worth it. tezuni himself is a nice guy, fun to talk to,
fake

I remember you. I demoded you because I was fixing something and you wouldn't take that for an answer. You basically kept screaming WTFWTFWTF while I was trying to fix a portion of the jail.
Uh, no. I wanted to know what you were doing and why. As I said, I was shocked. I actually did take it as an answer, I just wanted to know why.