Author Topic: man of smart - Clearly can't listen worth a stuff.  (Read 20370 times)

Quiet Bisjac
You do know. I am not Bisjac.
There are many people on here that know this.
But then again...
you are THAT big of an idiot lol.
I added you on steam :( why didnt you add me?
Stocking cant handle hes wrong ; ;

im so hardcore at alting, that will double buy the same games on 2 steam accounts just as proof.

He's banned, why is this topic still active.

No, you must have gotten me mixed up with you!
Says the person who tries to be against hate and you turn around and do the same stuff you were against.

Says the person who tries to be against hate and you turn around and do the same stuff you were against.
Oh snap!

No I didn't?

No I didn't?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=138613.0
Quote from: lol
I have seen lately a bunch of people venting their anger upon this forum. Now, usually it's the normal thing. But people are getting more aggressive. It looks like people have forgotten how to be nice and in a good mood. Nobody wants to kill or harm you, nobody truly hates you, so why the hate, guys?

Normally I wouldn't be the person to say this, but you guys can be pretty hateful. Now, I don't want you getting at any ideas of me insulting you, or anything. But you really need to cheer up and keep a stiff upper lip. Things are only as they seem. If you expect to see a bunch of idiots, no matter the case you will see what you expect. Your expectations are too high, nobody is perfect.

As the saying goes, appreciate it while it's still here, because there's no walking backwards. What you say and what you do reflects not only on yourself, but others as well. You can call somebody an idiot, and chances are you will convince them they are an idiot. This community needs to diffuse itself. Everybody acts like somebody is out to get them, and by doing so they are always mad.

So, for the last time said; You don't need to be like this, you don't need to have so much hate. People are friendly to friendly people, and a little happiness and patience goes a long way. It only takes so few people to make a whole crowd cheer up.

Even if this is the internet, you don't need to be hateful and blunt. Convince yourself that your current behavior is hurtful, and try to work around the difficulties.

And then you go and STILL stuff on people.