Author Topic: Competition: Win a FREE RTB dedicated server  (Read 18581 times)

Pretty sure Xalos has already done this :|
I shot him a personal message last night; I can confirm that yes, he made a Tron mod. We here at Superior Tron Development are well aware of the plethora of Tron servers that Blockland has seen; servers that we have grown tired of. :( However, STD loves the idea and are hellbent on re-imagining and revitalizing the mod. Our patented Shrinking™ technology is the first step.

The Treynolds made an awesome mod. The Endgame duplicated bricks many times.
Just Endgame, my friend. I don't deserve the love. </3
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:20:29 AM by End »

Dunno if you're allowed to have more than one entry but I'd like to put up another one. For those of you who are supporting the lounge, it's still happening, but recently me and Coburn have been working on something and we'd like to put this up for a server as well :)

Oh and I can also say that we're about ready to allow testers to participate so if this caught your eye and you'd like to try it out early post something on the thread and at some point we'll be hosting sessions :)
All my support!

Support is great! Thanks, guys!

So strange, it's supposed to close today yet it still hasn't.

So strange, it's supposed to close today yet it still hasn't.

Just to remind everyone, this is the last day you have to submit any entries. I'm closing the competition at around 7.00am BST tomorrow morning and we'll decide over the next few days who the winner is.

Thanks for entering and good luck!

Just to remind everyone, this is the last day you have to submit any entries. I'm closing the competition at around 7.00am BST tomorrow morning and we'll decide over the next few days who the winner is.

Wait, so it wasn't a vote? o:

So are you going to look over the entries again to see if anything changed?

Dunno if you're allowed to have more than one entry but I'd like to put up another one. For those of you who are supporting the lounge, it's still happening, but recently me and Coburn have been working on something and we'd like to put this up for a server as well :)

Oh and I can also say that we're about ready to allow testers to participate so if this caught your eye and you'd like to try it out early post something on the thread and at some point we'll be hosting sessions :)

I support this as well, of course :P
Just confirming also that I am actually helping with this if anyone had some doubt or something

Wait, so it wasn't a vote? o:
"Best community idea" They first vote on the top ideas and the one with the most community support wins. They will probably change it to just the best idea since everyone spammed "vote" after an item was posted.

Thanks for all the entries guys, great to see there are some decent server ideas floating around after all! I'll update this thread and be in contact with the winner some time over the next couple of days.