Author Topic: Mister Metokur takes on Channel Awesome | Episode 7 - FINALE  (Read 10800 times)

not surprised lol

#YouTubeIsOverParty

It got taken down for "hate speech"
really?

i mean he was being a jerk for belittling lindsay ellis' current videos and what not, but really? Hate speech? that's quite unwarranted, even with the "rape rap" which was the most purposely cartoony stuff i've ever heard. how dumb, especially as i still stand by that metokur gave her a light dusting. beginning to see what you anti-left guys mean lol

suddenly when youtube is lumping fairly innocent stuff like that video in with the worst of the worst, its starting to actually normalize hate speech...

too bad master matthew is too busy crying into a pillow to come shill vid.me

All of this stuff actually surprises me as I knew little to none of this information. Even if I don't always agree with Metokur, I have to give him mad props for the level of research he did for this videos.

too bad master matthew is too busy crying into a pillow to come shill vid.me

Master Mathew is loving dead man.

oh my god it's an hour long

I'm ten minutes in and it is soooooo worth it

i know this isnt the nostalgia critic but i was watching his sharknado video and then the video just turned into him whining for 2 god damn minutes about mythbusters out of nowhere

why did he feel the need to include this in a sharknado review

i know this isnt the nostalgia critic but i was watching his sharknado video and then the video just turned into him whining for 2 god damn minutes about mythbusters out of nowhere

why did he feel the need to include this in a sharknado review

that might have just been a skit idea

not even three minutes and this is amazing

Summary:
- retouches on
  - Nostalgia Chick
  - Spoony
  - Angry Joe
  - Linkara
- talks about Mike Michaud, one of the owners of the site, next to the Walker brothers
- brings up the posts Decepticon linked

fuuuun stuff