Author Topic: A homeless person threatened to take my dad's Pepsi.  (Read 3110 times)

Or you could drink a cool glass of water, with a piece of plain white bread for dipping.
Skip the bread. Glass o' water is fine as is.

Or you could drink a cool glass of water, with a piece of plain white bread for dipping.

That was an old form of punishment for me.
Bread never tasted better.

Seriously, what the forget is with you guys.
Pepsi is actually pretty decent.

Go around shooting homeless people. :D
Also, Tell me more. Did you call the police?

Did you get the pepsi back?

How to kidnap a family.

Find a family with at least 1 child.
Kidnap everybody in the family above 16.
???
Profit!

I would've let him have the pepsi and asked if he wanted a few slices. I think the biggest flaw in America these days is no one can trust anyone and the sense of community is gone, no one looks out for each other any more.

I would have attacked that bastard and used his knife against him.

Yeah, we got the Pepsi back and we did not call the cops. :I
I do prefer natural soda better, I love that sugar aftertaste.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 01:56:01 PM by yaoi_fangirl »