Author Topic: Got my wisdom teeth out today.  (Read 2441 times)

Holy crap argh wtf op.
That sounds ludicrous.
not really, I am was tongue tied, so they removed that flap of tissue below my tongue. Nothing too gross. Google it if you don't know what it is.

AND! I just found this out, that it was actually one of my 12 year molars that never formed, so that wisdom tooth will grow RIGHT in it's place.

worth it bump.

No. You did not get your "wisdom teeth out."  If you're going to use 'got' like that, you'll have to say "Got my wisdom teeth removed today." The current title makes no sense.

No. You did not get your "wisdom teeth out."  If you're going to use 'got' like that, you'll have to say "Got my wisdom teeth removed today." The current title makes no sense.
This man's words are the truth

being under anesthesia is like being high/drunk

I was on the way home after getting testicle surgery, and I walked up the stairs and mooned my dad (my pants fell down), and my dad said I didn't even notice it.
my count of your testicle surgery remarks is four.
keep it up bro.

I'm one of the few who is absolutely not affected by anesthesia

No. You did not get your "wisdom teeth out."  If you're going to use 'got' like that, you'll have to say "Got my wisdom teeth removed today." The current title makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense.
Is it totally grammatically correct? No, probably not.
And I don't give a forget.
But it makes sense.