Author Topic: Return of the curse filter (On the forums)  (Read 1855 times)

I normally replace swears with other words that I made up or sound like the original swear. :P  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:
I hate you already.
What is the problem with not having one ?

Using "swear" words (often) is very distasteful in my opinion.
1st line: What.
2nd line: What the forget? "Distasteful"? It's easier to convey messages with words like these. "Crap" and "Frick" are so bland, and sound childish at best (Suits you). Now stop trying to restrict/censor speech and grow some balls.

"[CENSORED]" and "Frick" are so bland,

!!!! You used the C word!

I hate you already.1st line: What.
2nd line: What the forget? "Distasteful"? It's easier to convey messages with words like these. "Crap" and "Frick" are so bland, and sound childish at best (Suits you). Now stop trying to restrict/censor speech and grow some balls.

You stop trying defend curse words without a reason.

You only use curse words because they make you feel mature and "cool".

You stop trying defend curse words without a reason.

You only use curse words because they make you feel mature and "cool".

I use them because it's easier to emphasize points with words not dulled by overuse in society. Also, don't psychobrown townyze me, you suck at it.

I use them because it's easier to emphasize points with words not dulled by overuse in society. Also, don't psychobrown townyze me, you suck at it.
Not overused... are you handicapped ?

I prefer using curse.

The day he took them off. I knew this would happen sooner or later due to what had been happening to the game and forums during the V9 wait. A lot of others saw it coming too.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=34952.msg528736#msg528736
GET RID OF THAT LINK BEFORE SOME IDIOT BUMPS IT

!!!! You used the C word!
Crap is not a swear word you idiot.  You must be like 5-9 if you think it is.

Cunt is a real curse word,
he was saying crap was a swear word... what you posted was useless.
And technically it isn't really a swear word, it 's a slang term for vagina.  It's just not very good to say in front of teachers though, of course :3

GET RID OF THAT LINK BEFORE SOME IDIOT BUMPS IT
GET RID OF THAT LINK IN THAT QUOTE BEFORE SOME IDIOT BUMPS IT

:P

What is the point of swearing at the least, I only find it apropriate when ANGRY. Even then, I never swear. (I have only sweared 3 times in my life...as far as I can remember)  :cookie:

-snip-

Don't hate meh. ^-^

I don't swear either. I've typed swear words before, but only when kidding or quoting. I've never spoken one, though.   

That Icecream stuff drove me insane, it should stay off and if people don't like it they shouldn't be on the internet full stop. Anybody who can't stand swearing is going to have a stuff life.