Poll

Do you like pack?

Epic
Good
It's ok...
bad
Horrible

Author Topic: Kashik's Map Pack! (New Map!)  (Read 44659 times)

You and zachn12 should stop releasing maps.
ZEA ARE UGLY!
friend go die in hell mother forgeter.

That'd be a sign of depression, and clearly you are the depressed/emo one.I don't get that last part. But thanks?
iownyou24 you suck rooster! Oasis is a big fat mother loving rooster sucking bitch cigarette. I always see iownyou24 flameing a whole bunch of other add-ons.starfishS! Go to hell. And on the way there go suck your rooster while your at it cigarettes.

iownyou24 you suck rooster! Oasis is a big fat mother loving rooster sucking bitch cigarette. I always see iownyou24 flameing a whole bunch of other add-ons.starfishS! Go to hell. And on the way there go suck your rooster while your at it cigarettes.
Temper temper.

Learn to take advice, you automaticly fired off at people for telling you how to improve your maps. Stop pulling a Balshakaan and just ragequit like all the other oversensative kiddies.

snake

snake indeed...

The first map looks like you took a stuff on your keyboard, saw that it had made a stuffty map, and then published said stuff on the forums...

Does saying a lot of crap do a lot for you?

WOW, i agree that Oasis is a cigarette. And howbout tell me what you dont like about map instead of being Super cigarettes!

i like the first one its so .... art like its cool.

WOW, i agree that Oasis is a cigarette. And howbout tell me what you dont like about map instead of being Super cigarettes!

They all did explain what they didn't like about it.  Re-read the whole section.

It has pretty awful shore lines, color is an issue, heights and "flatness"....eh.... bad mix?

You have unrealistic qualities, you might want to say it's "Alien world" or something.

They all did explain what they didn't like about it.  Re-read the whole section.

It has pretty awful shore lines, color is an issue, heights and "flatness"....eh.... bad mix?

You have unrealistic qualities, you might want to say it's "Alien world" or something.

Well, kinda insulting...but i could make a strange map with random stuff and green skybox and calle it "Alien World". ^_^

Off Topic: the island on the right looks like Tortuga -.-

Well, i was not intending to make Tortuga and if you don't like that it looks like that than just don't download.