Poll

Do you like pack?

Epic
Good
It's ok...
bad
Horrible

Author Topic: Kashik's Map Pack! (New Map!)  (Read 43019 times)

There will be more maps added to the pack but for now i got:

1. PolarLand
2. ColladaIslands

PolarLand

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?iyyydzki2nn

ColladaIslands

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zontnmdkt0z

FIXED LINKS! :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 10:30:33 PM by Kashik »

1 map in map pack. :cookieMonster:

Still, not a terrible map.

What a pack!

The shores look unnatural.

"I came, I saw, I vomited all over my keyboard."
-Julius Caesar

But in all seriousness, have you ever played on another map? Do any of those maps even slightly resemble this stuff? My god the Pluto V.2 Map was better then this.

Next time, go look outside and notice that nature does not produce straight perfect lines and that mountains aren't Huge cylinders. Plus, I doubt you know anything on packaging, good thing you used Default Textures! Also, please learn to relight.

Nice try, but come back later.

Edit: Something else I just noticed, why the hell are the mountain tops dirt? You do know the higher you get, the colder it is, so the more likely it is to snow up on-top.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 07:54:41 PM by Oasis »

-Julius Caesar

But in all seriousness, have you ever played on another map? Do any of those maps even slightly resemble this stuff? My god the Pluto V.2 Map was better then this.

Next time, go look outside and notice that nature does not produce straight perfect lines and that mountains aren't Huge cylinders. Plus, I doubt you know anything on packaging, good thing you used Default Textures! Also, please learn to relight.

Edit: Something else I just noticed, why the hell are the mountain tops dirt? You do know the higher you get, the colder it is, so the more likely it is to snow up on-top.

One i do know how to package. Two your a dumbass. Thirdly i like the look of the dirt on top.Forth and last i havent even seen any of your stuffy maps (if you can make maps).

Tip: Dont use "Hard Brush".

One i do know how to package. Two your a dumbass. Thirdly i like the look of the dirt on top.Forth and last i havent even seen any of your stuffy maps (if you can make maps).
I pity your parents, and your teachers. If you can't even create a sentence with proper-grammar and some decent spelling, then I'd suggest muting yourself for a little while. Break your fingers and cut your tongue perhaps?

So, in response to your statement-ish thing up there:
  • So you do know how to package? Tell me, what files do you have in that stuff map?
  • Your a bitch.
  • So you like unrealistic maps that are apparently inverted and make no logical sense at all? Mmh...
  • I make nice maps, that have been requested by many people playing on them on my server. And releasing them to get attention isn't my priority, I am learning more advanced stuff in the Mission Editor that your little mind can't even begin to comprehend.

the map looks nice il maybe down load it  :nes: :cookie: :cookie: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :cookieMonster:

1) That is not a map pack, there is only one. 2) The shores look very strange. 3) There is no snow/ice that is blue xD

1) Not a 'pack'
2) Using square and hard brush and dragging down is rubbish
3) It isn't great anyway
4) Looks as if it took 5 minutes

Oasis's maps make this map look as bad as... this map.

-Julius Caesar

don't be so insulting, if you don't want the map
DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!

and I think its good

That brown should be white.