Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 192195 times)

It would be neat if we all participated in the next Build Renovation Competition. I have enjoyed doing the first one, and I think it'd be a good warm-up for some of you less active people to get back in the building mood for our upcoming build.

i cant i already posted my mac wont download a compatible file and i cant convert

i broke my pc and blockland is the only game i play so i dont feel like fixing a computer just for blockland
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:20:15 PM by Monkeyboy »

i'm gonna leave colleagues.. i thought that people do stuff in clans :(
so take me off your roster. sorry drake or lordy lord if i hurst your feelings about the clan, it still has a large amount of potential if most of you would get your stuff together and do stuff

i'm not mad or anything, and please dont be yourself about any of this, but i really dont see the point of this clan anymore.. i must have thought it would earn me respect or something but then i figured out : theres no such thing on an internet game and i'd be stupid to chase after it lol, and (hard to explain) C just sucked the fun out of blockland for me, and isn't much of a clan any more in my eyes

bye

anyway i would like to say it was fun but i would have lied some of you kinda treated my like crap so w/e (just some a few of you are good guys)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:11:15 PM by Monkeyboy »

i'm gonna leave colleagues.. i though that people do stuff in clans :(
so take me off your roster. sorry drake or lordy lord if i hurst your feelings about the clan, it still has a large amount of potential if most of you would get your stuff together and do stuff

i'm not mad or anything, and please dont be yourself about any of this, but i really dont see the point of this clan anymore.. i must have thought it would earn me respect or something but then i figured out : theres no such thing on an internet game and i'd be stupid to chase after it lol, and (hard to explain) C just sucked the fun out of blockland for me

bye

anyway i would like to say it was fun but i would have lied some of you kinda treated my like crap so w/e (just some a few of you are good guys)
Are you leaving bl too? :(

idk bl isnt so much fun any more.. ive been going to some servers i wouldn't so much go to before, noobier ones, and actually turn out to be somewhat fun

still, blockland is the only computer game i play and it is getting old

Well [C] is sorta dieing

Endgame is leaving

Monkeyboy is leaving (?)

Tally is inactive

No real clan projects

But at least Jacky is interested in joining

It's to my knowledge that we're going to assemble a large project relatively soon.

All we really have to work on is getting information set up on the server, as well as regulations. With information and regulations in check, we'll establish a themed community build.

Also, many Colleagues are in education season right now, and will not have the time to participate in said events.

This is a season of dormancy.

It's to my knowledge that we're going to assemble a large project relatively soon.

If some of you haven't noticed, I was gone for the last couple days; Something important came up. I haven't been able to get in-game yet so I am going to assume the server is still up. I'll start getting the build organized ASAP.

Enough talk, lets just start doing it. You guys know what the theme is, and if you could start working on some ideas/props for the build in the mean-time, that would be great.

Also, I discussed my idea with Sylvanor and Sleven for the next group build. We've come to terms to begin and finish an entire Kingdom. The theme of the kingdom is a Fantasy/Medieval.

what happened to that

hehe.

I don't know to tell you the truth
I do

Same thing that will happen this time  :cookieMonster:

I do

Same thing that will happen this time
What happens with the projects is that whenever the clan decides they want to do something, all the builders just kind of cigarette out. I'm pissed off, and something's gotta give.

Also, just because two of our inactive members leave doesn't mean the clan is dying, don't be so ignorant. If anything, it is helping Colleagues.

Purge -Please read.

Due to the majority of you majorly disappointing me over the past few months, I'm issuing a purge to rid some of the inactivity. For the next two months, I am going to reopen applications to the community. Members that have been purged, if you wish you may reapply whenever you feel necessary in the future. You were either purged for inactivity, behavior, or the inability to build to our standards.

Purged Members

Azazel
Spenny
Lalam
TheArmyGuy
Tally

One last thing, I'm going to be more proactive with the first post. Look under "What's New" and "Server" to find out what we're doing and upcoming events on our server.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:30:09 AM by Soviet »

Yay, but why was TAG purged?