Author Topic: [EoB] Escapees of Blockland  (Read 12093 times)

Shard, Trey. I need your input. What should the colors for the clan forum layout be?

I don't know, I'm kinda diggin' the black and red.

can i please come back i will be good PLEASE i will give you cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

No. That post explains why. 'Nuff said.

can i please come back i will be good PLEASE i will give you cookies  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Bye saying this, you've given us more evidence on why you aren't in the clan anymore. Save yourself the embarrassment and stop crying.

And why dont you all get a life by not makeing a clan and wasteing your life

And why dont you all get a life by not makeing a clan and wasteing your life

Learn to spell, shut the hell up, and you quit wasting your life posting in this topic.

sick em, Raiden! That's it, embrace your inner angryifnessitivityfullness... itivity...erm.yeah. Let's go with that.

Wow deadfan, seriously? Just quit posting and, as hellriot said, learn to spell. You won't be getting back in now >:)

Sorry I haven't been so active, Shard. I made a filming clan, and I've spent a lot of time learning to edit films in a better way. Just learned how to use chroma key(Green screen). =D

That's fine  :cookieMonster: Green screen sounds...complicated XD I hope your clan does well in whatever it's working on. Any big projects coming up?

Freeze has us picking tasks for something he made called, "The Coffee Blockhead". He sent us the scripts for the video. My tasks are filming, and voice acting for Sam. =)

Sounds interesting. I hope the video turns out well =)

Update:

New possible trainee may join the clan soon! Clan promo movie is coming along great by idea standards, although we haven't quite figured out the beginning or specific details for the middle parts. EoB HQ is pretty much finished, bottom floor still needs to be installed (the offices and records area at least). Trey's space ship outside is
    almost complete. More news to come soon!

I'll be back sometime Tuesday. If Freeze isn't ready to start yet, I'll go ahead and start on this one. If you guys are ready, of course.