Author Topic: I only just realised, Nearlly everybody left.  (Read 5952 times)

Its strange really, AoT has been through so many types of people. Let is still alive today, It just makes you wonder. What happens when the rest of us leave, Who will be the next Cougar? the next Miked? the next Destruction?
It seems all our good friends (no cougar isn't my friend) have left AoT. But I must congratulate Badspot (yay suckup time) as he has managed to create a game that runs itself, although good people are leaving new people are joining (yeah nubs that don't know their place but what the hell) and I think this is the only game in on the entire internet that has done such a thing, but its unfortunate that we cannot share this miracle with our old friends such as Pred and Durangoses and Lub. It just makes you wonder where have they all gone?

But hopefully we will replace them with new characters but i've just realised this is like being immortal seeing everybody you like leave but 10x worse if that is the case I don't want to be immortal. Hopefully when this game gets going again our "loved" ones will return but not even our great Badspot can fortell that one.
So for now goodnight.

Your gay boyfriend Terror/Destruction.

Lawl a follow up to "The End of an Age".

Not many remain who can remember that thread, although my post there was the longest one on this matter.  Anyway, Shady will be the next cougar, or sonny, we will see.  There will be no new Anti-Cop.

No Shady is more like mine and Cougar's son, he can fight a bit and is a bit of an ass.

I'm one of the few, if not the only, people who actually tries to put some grammar into what they say. The shop prices are terrible, and most of the cops are complete jerks. But I'm not quitting. It's fun to mess around with new people, especially when it comes to killing them after they try to do the same to you. I can still find some fun stuff to do, even after all the time I've spent playing.

I suppose the noobs that annoy us so much are the source of our enjoyment.

This happens in everything in life.

As the old generation fades away, the new one takes it place, for better or worse.

worse.

Actually, there isn't a major jackass yet, but then again Cougar still plays.

I was one of the best fighters in AoT.

You were also one of the most hated. xD

I'm starting to miss AoT and all the good times.  *sniff*

i miss aot yes
but im to afraid of noobs making me want to throw my computer out a window to bother playing again, not that any of you care

Damn, now I miss it too, I wish I didn't give all my crap out to some noob.