Author Topic: Street Bike Fury  (Read 1285 times)

Street Bike Fury is an action game about a guy trying to escape a crazed gang who are pissed about not getting paid in a drug deal. They seem to have access to jetpacks, several helicopters, a few airplanes, amd a seemingly limitless supply of motercycles and weapons.

You on the other hand have your bike (which seems to burst into multicolored flames periodically) a machine gun, a shotgun, a rocket launcher, and upon filling up the trick bar, a flamethrower which you can keep for a little while.

I like those odds.

Screenshots follow:

Things to know:

Do tricks to heal - Hold the arrows in mid air.
Hurricane Mode - If you are on yellow fire, you spin twice fast in the air. Take advantage of it.
Flight Zone - Though those blue flames and insane speed may make it seem like it means you are metaphorically flying, this is not the extent of this awesome area. It will occasionally have a drop in the road, and tilting back a little will allow you to soar through the air.
Rockets - You have a limited number of them. Definitely use them to bring down helicopters. Last resort for problem enemys.
Purple flames - Dunno the name of this, but it seems to apply when you are launched high into the air. Try to hit an airplane when you're up there.

Download:
If you're on XP, go ahead and just click this and play: http://shawn64.com/sbffinal.exe

For vista users, problem is, the version of the engine this game was does not support windows vista.  :panda: Sorry guys.
But wait, there is hope! I looked around and found a converter for exes from GM6. I dunno if this will work for Windows 7 users, but:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oq0kty3jcjz

If it isn't running, I probably can't help you.

This game was created by the late Shawn Noel, or Shawn64.

Now discuss how you are all already better than me.

Gonna play.
EDIT:
Good game :o

Misread this as "Street Bike Furry."

Lol.
We need an image for that now.

Lesson Learned : Dont do drugs

damn, I was about to say that!