Author Topic: CrossPick - CrossHair changing In-Game  (Read 23521 times)

You could add more to it I think.
To the hotkey one? Yeah sure if you edit the script, but having tons of hotkeys for crosshairs isn't too handy, in my opinion.

To the hotkey one? Yeah sure if you edit the script, but having tons of hotkeys for crosshairs isn't too handy, in my opinion.
ya, i like this much better than the hot key one, which means i'll probably move those files into yours :D

Love it hate it . Love it hate it. LOVE IT hate it. XD 100x  :cookie: :cookie: for you!

« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 12:14:00 AM by Spartan923 »

This is cool looking, but the default crosshair works fine for me.

HellsHero, do you think you could make a crosshair pack for this, to fill the cusom slots?

HellsHero, do you think you could make a crosshair pack for this, to fill the cusom slots?
I can't, but my acquaintance, Block Builder could. But if I remember correctly he's out of ideas for crosshairs.
I have some extra that he gave me when I was still making the GUI, you can use these I guess. Just rename them crossHair.png and put them in the custom folders.

Definitely a useful tool.

Thank you very very much.
Also a tip,
Instead of making Crosshairs for the customs, just download some good ones and put them in the folders, it works great.

Thank you very very much.
Also a tip,
Instead of making Crosshairs for the customs, just download some good ones and put them in the folders, it works great.
That's exactly why I made the custom ones, so when other people make good ones you don't have to replace the original crosshair or w/e to use it. (Save those free spaces!)

You know, I almost forgot to mention....
hell yeah.

Turned out quite nicely. I remember you showing me the progress on steam. Big step up from original.

Beats the one I made cuz it uses a GUI.  :cookieMonster:
kool br0. Downloaderin'.