Author Topic: Hey, I'm from ROBLOX, I'm really considering moving to Blockland. :D  (Read 22264 times)

Welcome to Blockland. Nice to see someone from Roblox who isn't trolling or complaining.

Thanks, I notice that a lot on Roblox and Youtube. :) I can't wait to get the full version. :D

whats up. im from real legos, and from battlefield2. and i come from transport tycoon, ffxi, and this flash tower defense game on facebook as well.
but i gave them all up to play blockland, because playing more then 1 game is stupid.
and a person can actually be "from" a game, like there was no other location on the internet they hung at.

Lol'd

But he's plaz! No one from Roblox knows that the community sucks, before actually coming here, before!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 11:07:22 AM by MasterCookie »

Just know 1 thing.

These forums aren't friendly.

However the community in the game is alot better.

Just know 1 thing.

These forums aren't friendly.

However the community in the game is alot better.
I still think he is plaz!

Everyone is Plaz.

Except Plaz.

:P
I'm guessing, someone will just respond with "No."

I'm guessing, someone will just respond with "No."
No.

:cookieMonster:

I'm serious, he is plaz!
And when Badspot proves me right. I will do stuff!

I think the Asian is just trying to point the Plaz finger at someone else...

Lol'd

But he's plaz! No one from Roblox knows that the community sucks, before actually coming here, before!

Plaz?

At Roblox, you get flamed like everywhere. Example;

*Fighting game*

Person: omg noob u killed me reported!

*Push people into a sparta pit*

Person: omg noob i was gonan push u down reported

Also, you get stalkers when you have an expensive hat, like me. :P

You made an excellent choice musicmixer.

Its time...get the shovel!

One thing though, if your one who hates racism and stands strongly against it and can't take some messed up humor (Really hope this community is joking) Then you most likely won't want to be here.