Author Topic: Blockland Weapon Buy System  (Read 39904 times)

Tom

Or use a scroll control

An idea I newly got from you guys:

Have a gui on the start a game area. Click it, then the names of the sections pop up, click the section, select weapons, go back select other section, choose weapons, etc. Although it seems that it would take a little while to do. (Selecting the stuff)

An idea I newly got from you guys:

Have a gui on the start a game area. Click it, then the names of the sections pop up, click the section, select weapons, go back select other section, choose weapons, etc. Although it seems that it would take a little while to do. (Selecting the stuff)

Sounds good, that'd be great :)

Could there be a way to buy stuff while not in a buy zone?

Could there be a way to buy stuff while not in a buy zone?
I guess with an RTB pref or something.

can the guns reload?

can the guns reload?

That doesn't deal with this. Hell's going to make it so that you can select the weapons that you can buy. This would be great with the new Tactical+Teir Set.

That doesn't deal with this. Hell's going to make it so that you can select the weapons that you can buy. This would be great with the new Tactical+Teir Set.
I'm even planning to create my own CS:S weapon set to come with this.

say, couldnt you modify the script so it can use tier tactical guns?
that would be pretty beast!

I'm even planning to create my own CS:S weapon set to come with this.

oh ok. nvm then.

say, couldnt you modify the script so it can use tier tactical guns?
that would be pretty beast!

He's going to smart one.

He's going to smart one.
No need to be rude. :3

And....

Update!

And, if anyone is good at scripting/GUI/etc, post in the following topic to help me! http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=115791.0

Thanks.

I WANT IT WHEN IS IT GONNA BE DOWNLOADABLE(without being on a server because i have the demo and dont say GTFO and by the game)

I WANT IT WHEN IS IT GONNA BE DOWNLOADABLE(without being on a server because i have the demo and dont say GTFO and by the game)
When he finishes it. Also, do the guns have limited ammo,like in the real counter strike?

Also, do the guns have limited ammo,like in the real counter strike?
Yeah, they will.