Author Topic: Blockland Weapon Buy System  (Read 39886 times)

« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 09:16:58 PM by Flying Ace »

is it the one Lord tony ported/zombie.cxnt? if so that's why
Okay, back on topic. Have any suggestions?

I thought maybe showing more stats but that would be hard for non default guns

then I thought No way yours fits blockland way more less detail = blocklands great style it's fresh and straight forward  

maybe instead ad some sort of c4 or hostage bot system
-Host set starting money/general prices
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 09:47:28 PM by Flying Ace »

I would love to see this used to make some sort of Trouble in terrorist town esque game

I thought maybe showing more stats but that would be hard for non default guns
On the main post you see the bottom most picture? In the window you see the images of different items then you see the name, damage, and effect? The effect will be the rate of fire on all the guns. So for the m4 it would be something like:
Code: [Select]
M4A1
30Dmg/Hit
700Round/Min
That's the maximum amount of info I'm putting for each item.

On the main post you see the bottom most picture? In the window you see the images of different items then you see the name, damage, and effect? The effect will be the rate of fire on all the guns. So for the m4 it would be something like:
Code: [Select]
M4A1
30Dmg/Hit
700Round/Min
That's the maximum amount of info I'm putting for each item.

1. You only need the price.
2. I hope you just pulled that 700 rpm out of your ass because that would be quite alot.

1. You only need the price.
2. I hope you just pulled that 700 rpm out of your ass because that would be quite alot.
The price is on the button. :D
And the rpm wasn't pulled out of my ass, that's the real rpm of the weapon according to Wikipedia. Anyway, I said that just as an example.

Update:
Alright, two updates in this post. The money bottom print is no longer visible when you're not on a buy zone and when you haven't had a kill in the past 2 seconds. And now there's 8x8 buy zones!
-Hidden Money while no kills/not in buy zone.
-Buy zone bricks so you can only buy in certain areas, 32x32 and 8x8.

1.You can change the $ to anything you want and you can make it so you can change if its in the forunt or back

$100 to @100
$100 to 100$

I put some Examples just in case you don't understand me

You can change the $ to anything you want and you can make it so you can change if its in the front or back
What's the point exactly? Yeah, I know the different currencies and stuff but it makes no difference in the long run.

Suggestion:
Make it easily modable to have your own tabs and weapons.
And option to get the defaults out.

Then this will be pouring awesome sauce all over the topic.

Suggestion:
Make it easily modable to have your own tabs and weapons.
And option to get the defaults out.

Then this will be pouring awesome sauce all over the topic.
Making new tabs is fhdjdjddhdhfyzjzjxjxcjly hard, without editing the gui
Good idea thou

Before I make this finalized (the GUI) I want to make sure mostly everyone likes the addition. Just if you don't notice the addition is the money at the bottom center of the window.

Is this one better than the first?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 11:42:13 PM by HellsHero »

I like it. Can't wait for release.