Author Topic: Blockland Weapon Buy System  (Read 40164 times)

Probably in like 2 months, yes that's exaggerating.

Release < 2 Months?

Release < 2 Months?
Yeah. Maximum time is probably 1 month at the most, not sure.

Cool beans. Can't wait.

Update:
After a while of inactivity on this mod I'm now starting to work on the bounty suggestion! I already have all the code written down, now I'll just have to put it on my computer.

Update:
After a while of inactivity on this mod I'm now starting to work on the bounty suggestion! I already have all the code written down, now I'll just have to put it on my computer.
G R E A T !   :iceCream:

Updates, now I'm just waiting for Tc to make all those damned weapons. :/

EDIT: Bump this thread for me. :c

Btw, I made all the item icons myself.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:23:54 PM by HellsHero »

Bump. For new picture on last post.

It would be cool if we could set prefs on our weapon's item such as:
BUYSYSTEMCost = 200;
BUYSYSTEMType = Sniper;

It would be cool if we could set prefs on our weapon's item such as:
BUYSYSTEMCost = 200;
BUYSYSTEMType = Sniper;
I might do that, but for now I'm sticking to set weapons.

I think I'll be able to get a beta server up soon along with the GUI+etc download, but not yet.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 08:57:37 PM by HellsHero »

Suggestion/Question: Is there a way to easily change what's for sale in the shop? If not, there should be a way :o I don't want to have to download crappy CSS weapons.

Suggestion/Question: Is there a way to easily change what's for sale in the shop? If not, there should be a way :o I don't want to have to download crappy CSS weapons.
Like I've mentioned many times before, you can't at the moment. But when I think of ways to do this it seems extremely difficult/time consuming. I would have to make it dynamic so the part of the GUI window would only appear if there's a certain weapon data file (Or whatever) in a certain location for the add-on and then I'd have to make completely dynamic buy commands. (Not that hard, but still) And then I'd have to make sure there's a limitation of how many weapons you can put in each category, and the current system I'm using to display the item icons would surely have to completely change.
It'll take some more in-depth thinking before I do this.

Update on main post, new image.

You should rename the L96 to the AI AWM.

Are the weapons going to be ballenced as close to counter strike as possible?

Because you wouldn't want the other pistols to be completly useless  :cookieMonster:

You should rename the L96 to the AI AWM.
Kay.

Are the weapons going to be ballenced as close to counter strike as possible?

Because you wouldn't want the other pistols to be completly useless  :cookieMonster:
The basic pistols in CS:S are already useless, heh. The weapons will be balanced anyway.