Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 132262 times)

HEY I"M BACK! and your not even mod or leader.
I never said I was, durr.

You guys have to stop trying to do things while I'm asleep.

HERE'S MY TIME.

On the weekends I am reliable from 10:00am to 9:00pm GMT. Normally.

On the weekdays it's from about 4:15pm to 9:00pm GMT. Normally.

We need to plan ahead on filming times so I don't have something randomly planned.

SO. THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS WE NEED. AND stuff.

Narrator Duck - Duck Inavders
King Duck -
King Blockhead - Freeze
Blockhead -
Blockhead in the backround -
Duck in the backround -

Those are the only proper roles. The rest of you can be blockheads and ducks in the backround. Also. The only decently big part is the Narrator Duck. So don't think I took a giant part for myself. I chose one of the smallest roles on that list.

OKAAYYYY
Am I missing something.
Skip can we be friends again :c

You guys have to stop trying to do things while I'm asleep.

HERE'S MY TIME.

On the weekends I am reliable from 10:00am to 9:00pm GMT. Normally.

On the weekdays it's from about 4:15pm to 9:00pm GMT. Normally.

We need to plan ahead on filming times so I don't have something randomly planned.

SO. THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS WE NEED. AND stuff.

King Duck -
King Blockhead - Freeze
Blockhead -
Duck in the backround -

Those are the only proper roles. The rest of you can be blockheads and ducks in the backround. Also. The only decently big part is the Narrator Duck. So don't think I took a giant part for myself. I chose one of the smallest roles on that list.
I always miss you by about 15 minutes, despite me having said it three or four times. Get online, and when snail gets online, tell him to host so you can get the damn save.

King Duck -
King Blockhead - Freeze
Blockhead -
Duck in the backround -

I CALL KING DUCKIE!

I CALL KING DUCKIE!
No, I'm already king duck.
I called it before.
I never said I was narrator duck :/

No, I'm already king duck.
I called it before.
I never said I was narrator duck :/
Kay. I thought you wanted the lead role duck. Obviously not. You can just be the king duck that is only seen in three scenes for a short time. Your not very nice either. So. You can have a small part while bithead 9 takes the part that he's in all of the scenes.

Sure you want the king duck role?

Kay. I thought you wanted the lead role duck. Obviously not. You can just be the king duck that is only seen in three scenes for a short time. Your not very nice either. So. You can have a small part while bithead 9 takes the part that he's in all of the scenes.

Sure you want the king duck role?
AW stuff
alright
but
I don't have a mic, if I'm narrator?

AW stuff
alright
but
I don't have a mic, if I'm narrator?
You act out the part of the duck that narrators it. He's telling his story. Which means you see him. A lot. We are basically watching his story.

You act out the part of the duck that narrators it. He's telling his story. Which means you see him. A lot. We are basically watching his story.
dude
this is a movie though
like AAW2.
no narrators
that's just
GAY

dude
this is a movie though
like AAW2.
no narrators
that's just
GAY
What. Where did you get that idea? It's only gonna be like, two mins long. It tells the story of a duck that's home world was destroyed by blockheads. Then there is a fight and other things happen.

Time Aliens is going to be our first big movie.

What. Where did you get that idea? It's only gonna be like, two mins long. It tells the story of a duck that's home world was destroyed by blockheads. Then there is a fight and other things happen.

Time Aliens is going to be our first big movie.
LOLNO
it's a movie bro
movie
mov
m

but yeah
if you had a different vision, i'll just do the script while you work on time aliens.

*Sighs*

You go make a script then. Then if it's good we will use it.

No using Notepad though.

*Sighs*

You go make a script then. Then if it's good we will use it.

No using Notepad though.
what do i use then