Author Topic: Roblox Colorset  (Read 14506 times)

This is like posting pictures of satan in a christian church

dumbass

Saying this you have just proven your a troll.
Or a total moron.

OMG Roblox sucks 3 day old eggs while having a baby with a woman named fred!
"All aboard the Bandwagon!"

This is like posting pictures of satan in a christian church

dumbass

I would like to think of it as posting pictures of Jesus in a pastafarian church.

I would like to think of it as posting pictures of Jesus in a pastafarian church.
Pastafarawhat?
They worship pasta?

Pastafarawhat?
They worship pasta?
You sir, have just made my day.

roblox is the handicapped version of blockland because you only pay once with blockland while with roblox you pay a million times!

Blockland, i thank and reward you with this many cookies.
 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

P.S. these are real cookies, not internet cookies.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 02:28:31 PM by the blocker »

roblox is the handicapped version of blockland because you only pay once with blockland but pay $55 a year just to do better stuff

-cookiesnip-

People are still overusing the cookie emote?

roblox is the handicapped version of blockland because you only pay once with blockland but pay $55 a year just to do better stuff

-cookie spam snip-

Roblox and blockland are in a war if you want to know. One who plays both is a traitor and one who plays roblox shouldnt be here. I don't like roblox invading blockland thank you.

Roblox and blockland are in a war

loving no, get out... Now

Even their colorset looks ugly :\

I like how it has a blue scale, a green scale, an orange/brown scale, and what looks like a purple scale, but only one shade of red.
There are two....
1. Really Red. 2 Red.

Roblox and blockland are in a war if you want to know. One who plays both is a traitor and one who plays roblox shouldnt be here. I don't like roblox invading blockland thank you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avXWrps-xCI
This is many peoples reaction.

shut up and GTFO
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 03:37:20 PM by Jinglez »