Author Topic: Roblox Colorset  (Read 14504 times)

roblox is the handicapped version of blockland because you only pay once with blockland while with roblox you pay a million times!

Blockland, i thank and reward you with this many cookies.
-idiotsnip-

P.S. these are real cookies, not internet cookies.
"All aboard the Bandwagon!"

This is the old roblox color set.
And:
GTFO

I'm just flying through the forums, ignoring any starfishs here. OP, I congratulate you on posting this colorset, and using the term "Roblox", yet while knowing that some idiot was going to make it crash and burn. Good job.

OMG Roblox sucks 3 day old eggs while having a baby with a woman named fred!
You better not be speaking from experience! But it really does.

I'm just flying through the forums, ignoring any starfishs here. OP, I congratulate you on posting this colorset, and using the term "Roblox", yet while knowing that some idiot was going to make it crash and burn. Good job.
Um what is that picture

You guys are seriously starting a mini flame war because I posted a colorset with slight relation to Roblox? I honestly thought people would be a little more accepting. It's not like I'm giving links to the website, advertising it, or shoving it in your faces, I just put it here in case anyone thought it might actually be a useful colorset.

Pastafarawhat?
They worship pasta?

We are those who believe in the all mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. For he is the true creator of all we know. Please look at the official Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster if you wish to be informed of the true creation of the universe.

Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Flying Spaghetti Monster at Wikipedia

OP, I congratulate you on posting this colorset, and using the term "Roblox", yet while knowing that some idiot was going to make it crash and burn. Good job.

I was going to try to not use the word Roblox, but then I would've had to reupload all my files and change the crap in the colorset. Being the lazy person I am, it didn't happen, sorry to cause the apparent ruckus.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 09:51:36 PM by AssailantLF »

Gee,no wonder Roblox has A LOT of suckish builds and stuff.

I personally don't like anything except zonearks color-set.. its perfect! it has almost every color you could need!!!

Gee,no wonder Roblox has A LOT of suckish builds and stuff.
If you weren't a moron, you would know how much it's changed from that color set.

Roblox and blockland are in a war if you want to know. One who plays both is a traitor and one who plays roblox shouldnt be here. I don't like roblox invading blockland thank you.
they arent in war moron!
and i play both.