Author Topic: Roblox Colorset  (Read 14505 times)

This will get no downloads. I guarantee it.

1. Good job.
2. Roblox sucks.
3. Yes they are at "war".
4. Use zonearks or tapes color set. (they have about every color thinkable :cookieMonster:)

No.
1. Im amazed at how fast you posted
2. Yah im pretty sure they are, not all of Blockland/Roblox but i read alot of hate on the forums about Roblox and in the game.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:42:33 PM by sucon »

It's actually a pretty nice colorset, but it isn't my favorite. Not enough trans.

1. Im amazed at how fast you posted
2. Yah im pretty sure they are, not all of Blockland/Roblox but i read alot of hate on the forums about Roblox and in the game.
1. Stop talking like this.
2. Stolen avatar.
3. Shut the forget up, the war between Blockland and Roblox is a figment of the imaginaton of idiotards like you.

1. Stop talking like this.
2. Stolen avatar.
3. Shut the forget up, the war between Blockland and Roblox is a figment of the imaginaton of idiotards like you.
One: how is it stolen?
Two: how would i know i was just going off of what i heared so stop being so god dam'd violent and be kind.
Third: No i'm having fun annoying you.

REALLY? never noticed :o
i really dont know how to use lua,anyways my account name is linfalas

roblox isnt a bad game at all,its just it dosent have the free download system and other stuff you have to buy with robux,and i probobly have 1000 robux currently

You know. The only reason all of you are saying this colorset sucks is because you have it stuck in your head that Roblox is a crappy game.

It's not that bad of a game. Really.

Roblox and blockland are in a war if you want to know. One who plays both is a traitor and one who plays roblox shouldnt be here. I don't like roblox invading blockland thank you.
even people who have both might say enough is enough and that people who are saying that are morons baiscly all they are saying is that this war EXTREMLY STUPID and has to stop

you are going off topic and this should go on the OTHER GAMES forum

You know. The only reason all of you are saying this colorset sucks is because you have it stuck in your head that Roblox is a crappy game.

It's not that bad of a game. Really.
true i have both blockland and roblox and i think both are good and they are not being morons and spamming about the blockland war! here people here have completly lost their mind and started spamming about this people plese stop!!!!!
the more you spam about it the more noobish you get and the more your tolling!!!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 11:42:24 PM by manofthefuture »