Author Topic: Roblox Colorset  (Read 14510 times)

Roblox Colorset

Description
A colorset with the exact Roblox colors.

I'm actually sort of surprised no one's made this. The last row is simply filler so that FX is completely visible. The colors are from what Roblox used to have back before they added new ones.

Screenshot

Installation
Put Colorset_RobloxsOldColorset.z ip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder. It can be enabled/disabled on the 'Start a Game' window.

Download
Colorset_RobloxsOldColorset.zip

Eww man if this is what roblox really uses no wonder every smart person hates it

Eww man if this is what roblox really uses no wonder every smart person hates it
Biased much?
Personally, this pack has all the colours you need, but sometimes i feel there's too much variety.

Are all of those trans the same? at the bottom that is.

What language is Roblox in? Script wise.

I think they realized that awhile back, so they added all this crap like surfaces and extra colors. Roblox also had the whole reflectance and multi-surface connector thing to distinguish bricks from each other better.

Are all of those trans the same? at the bottom that is.

Yes they are the same shade of transparent grey. I guess it would've been more useful to give them more variety rather than filler.

Lua.

REALLY? never noticed :o

The way it's implemented makes it sort of like events without the boundaries of being a language turned into a basic gui, much more flexible.

A half-assed form of Lua.

Even their colorset looks ugly :\

I like how it has a blue scale, a green scale, an orange/brown scale, and what looks like a purple scale, but only one shade of red.

A half-assed form of Lua.

Not that I'm trying to endorse Roblox or anything, but what about it is half-assed at all? From what I've done and seen it isn't lacking any of Lua's components and it isn't limited in any way.

Offtopic: Hi, Niliscro (LF :D)

Not that I'm trying to endorse Roblox or anything, but what about it is half-assed at all? From what I've done and seen it isn't lacking any of Lua's components and it isn't limited in any way.

Offtopic: Hi, Niliscro (LF :D)
Hi :o

OMG Roblox sucks 3 day old eggs while having a baby with a woman named fred!

OMG Roblox sucks 3 day old eggs while having a baby with a woman named fred!
Saying this you have just proven your a troll.