Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1060721 times)

Gah, im lost.
Im adding bullstuffto to my kin and also tikitikitiki. Since you guys are expectedly near each other, i suppose i might as well learn some hearth magics on the way.

I wish this had a browser java applet, this thing keeps crashing on me

im DL'ing the java web start app thingy now.

im Madmitten

Guys stop jumping into the game. You have to come to one of our places, otherwise you'll ever need to find a village to join or walk over land and travel on boats over water for hours. I've already mentioned how to come to other people's hearth fires. I suggest you come to Bushido's (nagaremyass)

EDIT: Made my own cabin :D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 09:58:13 AM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

god damnit it wont let me lay stone
HOW DO I LAY STONE
GOD DAMNIT IT WONT LET ME LAY STONE
oh it requires plowed ground, forget that
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 10:07:44 AM by Dropshock »

Played it during the last world, you guys are acting like you were one of the best everytime you make a simple thing, I had a stone mansion, I was in the lead village of the game till I was betrayed.

By the way, go get pachos client.

Who's Haven should I join?

If you guys can find an iron mine, I will be the smith.

A boar just came out of the woods and stunned me
Its running loose around the village

EDIT: It wont leave, it just keeps stunning me
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 02:02:32 PM by Colten »

Who wants to make a village with me? :o

Why do you all feel the need to make your own villages
It makes more sense to all work on one

Anyway, I need a bone-saw to make boards so I learned fist fighting and am gonna go kill something

Why do you all feel the need to make your own villages
It makes more sense to all work on one

Anyway, I need a bone-saw to make boards so I learned fist fighting and am gonna go kill something
K fien. You got a village started, correct? I'll help you out, bro. How do I find you?

When you make a character, go to the guy in the top left corner with a hat on. Hell ask you for a hearth secret. type tikitikitiki and a staircase will popup. Go in it and youll popup in our village