Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1049695 times)

Hai guise

I'm up from my hibranation in Feep's village :D

Are mulberry trees infinite sources of mulberry leaves? I've already picked two crates and a backpack inventory worth of them.

The ancestors is broken,everytime i try to give them the items,it only picks one and goes to another want list.

The ancestors is broken,everytime i try to give them the items,it only picks one and goes to another want list.
You don't need the numen points because you're most likely further than your ancestor was :V

Is there anyone I can join (on an alt)?

EDIT: I can also just use your hearth to spawn and then move out. That way I have someone to trade and/or talk with.
Why you want to move away from me? :c

Is it because I have too much spare time and I've spent like 14000LP in the last two days and i just generally am hard to live with because I have my own ideas of how things should be done and I'm used to living alone?

Iiirooon~~
Trade wiiith me :D
I have loads of iron :D

Why you want to move away from me? :c

Is it because I have too much spare time and I've spent like 14000LP in the last two days and i just generally am hard to live with because I have my own ideas of how things should be done and I'm used to living alone?

I said "on an alt" because I don't want to move away C:

Are mulberry trees infinite sources of mulberry leaves? I've already picked two crates and a backpack inventory worth of them.

Yes they are jacob.

Wow, I found a coffer with Q99 grape seeds in it.

FOR THE LOVE OF SHERLOCKS stuff,SOMEONE HELP DROPPY OUT OF THE loving PALISADEf

ARGHRGHRSHGHARHG Me and Dropshock really need someone to come and use this stupid ram before it decays ;-;

ARGHRGHRSHGHARHG Me and Dropshock really need someone to come and use this stupid ram before it decays ;-;
I ASKED OVER 100 loving PEOPLE,2 OF THEM CAME NEARBY AND THEN QUIT.
THE forget IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?