Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1049723 times)

Not unless dropshock says so, but I reaaaally need some help bringing back these friend auroches ;-;

I'll think about giving you MY HS, but you can only help me bring them back. Then you have to get off.
JESUS CHRIST!
IT'S CALLED SLEEPING, NICK. :(
Also get on steam, its annoying to have to talk to you on here. You're like never on steam anymore.

god damned fishing

god damned fishing
oh and i use my alt at jaydees

my main on yours

how do i tame a cow? ive got him walled in and agrod him safely, but how do i go about using quell on it successfully?

yah im reading that, it just lists off a bunch of ability's to use. but dont really explain why or how its all working.

how do you guys tame

Note that you'll want pretty high quality armor, leather armor is good, plate is better.

Use Call Down The Thunder behind a sign to get about 25-30 initiative points, use Sidestep to get your combat advantage up to 3-5, use Sting Like a Bee or Consume the Flames to set the battle intensity to 0 then run away, out of the animal's range until your attack/move cooldown has finished, and then use Quell the Beast. Then you have to use Quell the Beast on the animal again when it tries to attack you whilst you're leading it around, eventually it'll turn into the domestic version of the animal and then the fun starts.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:28:40 PM by Deathwish »

What good is a cow apart from milk?

What good is a cow apart from milk?
Beef and beef sausages are decent Constitution FEP's, so if you want to go swimming, just eat about eighty cows and you won't drown instantly.

use Sting Like a Bee or Consume the Flames to set the battle intensity to 0 then run away

this part im not getting. do i have to allow it to attack me now? i cant use them ability's from behind a fence

this part im not getting. do i have to allow it to attack me now? i cant use them ability's from behind a fence

You need to have a rope to rope the animal

And you need to have no interference with the rope, itll attack you every once in a while, that's when you quell.

Any villages open?

I really don't want to walk so if you have a village idol that would be cool

You need to have a rope to rope the animal

And you need to have no interference with the rope, itll attack you every once in a while, that's when you quell.

im using rope.
i had 0 combat intensity, and 21 initiative.

it still didnt work
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:54:09 PM by Bisjac »