Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1060430 times)

no gauze. D: I had some.. in my house... that rotted. But yeah, no gauze, no leeches or anything .__.; I also /really/ don't want to go back to my hearth fire. It took me a couple hours last time just to get to where I was before, and that was by mere chance that that's where I ended up! I'm not really officially joined the Holy Roman Empire either, so I can't just travel to the village :/

just wait a bit. were you carrying anything when you crashed/logged out?

just wait a bit. were you carrying anything when you crashed/logged out?
About three 4-leaf clovers, a female silkmoth, and some meat from Auroch.

SS13 is like this game, I got used to it and will help people learn if they want to try it.

SS13 is like this game, I got used to it and will help people learn if they want to try it.

I'd rather stick with this game, thanks though! c:

About three 4-leaf clovers, a female silkmoth, and some meat from Auroch.
he means lifting
if you were carrying your boat with you when you crashed, you are forgeted.

he means lifting
if you were carrying your boat with you when you crashed, you are forgeted.
Actually I wasn't carrying anything, and I wasn't sitting in a chair or anything but I have to spawn back to my hearth fire D':

Teach me friend, I really like a game in which medics has a proper job

we have a pig farm now lol

GOD I just found another silkmoth, and it is so difficult to catch because it keeps winding around trees 8| YOU LITTLE SNEAKY SJFBDFGNHN
[starts chopping some down]

Of course when I'm busy grinding lp to kill one of my alts, a boar decides to plop it's ass down right next to me. Now, it just wants to camp. A.I. like this pisses me the hell off

Dammit. I hate bears. While I was chasing around that freaking fkgjhfgbsh silkmoth, I became borderline starving so I had to spawn back at my hearth fire.

Guess what was waiting there for me? :|

Dammit. I hate bears. While I was chasing around that freaking fkgjhfgbsh silkmoth, I became borderline starving so I had to spawn back at my hearth fire.

Guess what was waiting there for me? :|

A bear ready to rape your ass once it rang the hearth bell?

A bear ready to rape your ass once it rang the hearth bell?
Very much so. :'c
I'm gonna get off for a bit, I only have 13 HHP now thanks to that mofo. Hopefully when I go to log back in it'll be gone xD

Hey Mina, are you full Nature or Industry? Because if you're Nature, you'll get two filaments when you unravel. Industry, none.