Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1059583 times)

is my quick-select okay? It seems to be working for me.

Maybe rate it? :(

Keeping the topic alive. Huehuehuehue:

Keeping the topic alive. Huehuehuehue:
WTf is that stupid picture

FALACRINE HAS BEEN LOTTED AND OFFICALLY DESTROYED EVERYTHING IS INTO SHREDS AND GONE BOOM LIKE HELL DRASDMATIC HAS PROOF DOPRHSOKC WHAT SHALT THOUEF DOO HMMM FALACRINE IS DEEEAADDDDDDDD

Bump fur teh seber crush

FALACRINE HAS BEEN LOTTED AND OFFICALLY DESTROYED EVERYTHING IS INTO SHREDS AND GONE BOOM LIKE HELL DRASDMATIC HAS PROOF DOPRHSOKC WHAT SHALT THOUEF DOO HMMM FALACRINE IS DEEEAADDDDDDDD

Whaaaaaahahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaat?

*lectures dropshock about gate closing

Lilith is here, and I just killed a herd of Aurochsen by our village.
Lilith gave me a bear hide :D

forget year, H&H works properly now on my WINDOWS 7.
Ima start me blog now.
Shafin's Haven and Hearth Blog
PAST THINGS!
I have moved into warren's old place a few days ago and am currently gaining LP..
I managed to get a small claim setup so I can at least have my important stuff granted. I sadly, have very little change and such, so I'm unable to gain LP fast enough, thought I do hope I can get much in the future! I know where to get clay and everything, so I'll be fine! I have an oven, drying frames, tanning tub, winepress. Almsot everything to you need for a normal settlement. I really need some skills though, so I'm getting LP to gain those skills that I need.

CURRENT EVENTS:
Yay, I managed to make some bread today! I'm eating them right now since I don't have much food Lol. I'm now going to organize my crops, finish my claim extend, then I'll be able to get my skills C:

Dropshock left his gates open and now everything's destroyed and gone?

Lol.

Sucessful boar hunting today, got 3 boars, made 4 sausages and cooked the rest of the meat.

Also completed our oven and timber house.