Poll

Which would you rather have?

Awesome gameplay, stuffty graphics
stuffty gameplay, awesome graphics

Author Topic: Spore Hero.  (Read 1725 times)

So I play Spore Hero, and my creature turns out as this awesome walking arsenal made of Blue Crystal. It's shiny, like pearl. Coincidentally, you can get pearls in the game.

First post.

Ontopic: Gtfo.

IGN isn't an ultimate decision-maker. It's only a statement of opinion. Decide for yourself, you don't need a review to tell you what you'll enjoy or not.

spore is terribly dumbed down and ea is a bunch of asshats
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 04:14:05 PM by CC »

spore is awful
forget YOU

Only the PC version is.

All the others suck richard.

forget YOU

Only the PC version is.

All the others suck richard.
wait what
i'm saying it's bad
oh what the forget i guess i misused the word awful

Am I the only one that isn't constantly agreeing with some cheesy magazine review?

Am I the only one that isn't constantly agreeing with some cheesy magazine review?
Magazines are paid to love video games to hype up sales. I never believe a single review they put in there.
My latest game informer mag had nothing in their articles below a 7.0 rating. And they overhype the crap I'm usually not interested in in the first place. Like Multiplayer "halo" matches in every Modern Warfare, Battlefield, or Tom Clancy game made nowadays.

Same goes with movies. Critics on opening weekend tear the crap out of a movie even though they spent several months before it's release hyping it up.

Check the IGN review.

IGN is for friends.

Spore sucks

all of them

Spore Hero is okay. It's all a matter of opinion, no need to flame people just because they don't have the same opinion as you.

No, they're all shovel-ware crap.
What spore looked like back in 07 (or was it 05?) was good.

The garbage they ended up with is not even worth playing.

I first bought Spore about 4 days after it came out to the public. Still playing the original<3

No, they're all shovel-ware crap.
What spore looked like back in 07 (or was it 05?) was good.

The garbage they ended up with is not even worth playing.
It's enjoyable to play. You probably don't even have a Wii to play Spore Hero.