Author Topic: Robo Noob v20k.0 - I know everything!  (Read 3103 times)

who wants to see a picture of robo noob's snake

Meh.

He's alright.  He's kind of arrogant due to the fact that he has multiple IDs...I say that because I don't know why spending another $20 for an ID would be something to brag about. 

But other than that, I have no problem with him. 

Meh.

He's alright.  He's kind of arrogant due to the fact that he has multiple IDs...I say that because I don't know why spending another $20 for an ID would be something to brag about. 

But other than that, I have no problem with him. 
He doesn't go and brag about them and fill servers with just himself, he only uses them if he gets banned.

He still owes me Klayboxxes black richard even though Klayboxxes richard is white. :(

who wants to see a picture of robo noob's snake

I thought he was a robot. And they don't have snakees, do they?

This topic is fun since I've seen him in person, well, I've video chatted with him multiple times. Am I going to give you any information? No. It's too fun. ;D

But, yeah, OP got trolled lol

Well he's been trolling me in a server. He asked. Is this a free admin server? I said no. Then he starts insulting me saying. Black Poison, you just lost. You're a jew. I said, define jew. He said, uh... um. And he said I'm going to have curly sideburns. Discuss. My photo thing isn't working right.
TROLOLOLOLOLO.

Keep in mind that Blockland is only $20. If someone doesn't make enough to buy Blockland once a month, then they either aren't working or they're being paid UNDER minimum wage.
In Soviet Russia, $20 is 600 russian money. >:U

In Soviet Russia, $20 is 600 russian money. >:U
Nice bump, forgettard.

I've talked to Robo, He just has a bit of a passion for trolling.

He isn't really tribal, he just says that stuff for the luls.

I've talked to Robo, He just has a bit of a passion for trolling.

He isn't really tribal, he just says that stuff for the luls.
he likes to troll XD