Author Topic: Daniel Rogers Giratina  (Read 22142 times)

=

seandwar5 is from ROBLOX.

Popular person there, I guess.

Decent guy, and if it was Daniel he would be spamming this thread every twenty seconds.

Drama is drama, it's not, "let's all kiss and make up because we love each other." If we were like that, this whole section would be useless. Stop going :o :o :o :o every five loving words, too. It's amazingly loving annoying, and every god damn post you make makes me want to explode because you think you're so loving special. This topic is not about you, it's about him. We don't want to know what you think about him because you love everybody, apparently. forget you.
Also Daniel Rogers Giratina gets on my nerves a whole lot.
You're loving stupid dude mage hasn't done anything to you you're loving pathetic if someone else being nice gets on your nerves.

Drama is drama, it's not, "let's all kiss and make up because we love each other." If we were like that, this whole section would be useless. Stop going :o :o :o :o every five loving words, too. It's amazingly loving annoying, and every god damn post you make makes me want to explode because you think you're so loving special. This topic is not about you, it's about him. We don't want to know what you think about him because you love everybody, apparently. forget you.
Also Daniel Rogers Giratina gets on my nerves a whole lot.
Then why don't you make a topic about Mage and see where that gets you, hm?

Daniel reminds me of this kid
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/778514/

When he is in DMs.

He probably cries when he dies and sips his chocolate milk while his mom smokes a cigarette.

You're loving stupid dude mage hasn't done anything to you you're loving pathetic if someone else being nice gets on your nerves.
You have issues. I feel the same way as Magick does. You wanna try to tell me off? :3 I suggest you don't.
But actually Magick, there's evidence on several threads about him.

Daniel reminds me of this kid
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/778514/

When he is in DMs.

He probably cries when he dies and sips his chocolate milk while his mom smokes a cigarette.
Why!! wahahaa.. why!! *fakes to of died on the floor*

Wouldn't say anything bad about him from these pictures, but his posts here are just idiotic.

:o :o :o :o
I can see why people are pissed at you for spamming that emoticon.

Hello people

Everybody involved in this is a dumbass.