Author Topic: Demo_man's STATUE OF LIBERTY  (Read 11936 times)

how are you sure he copied it out of a manual?  so gtfo now!
Compare OP's pics with the posted one of the lego set. They are almost replicas of each other

At least he can follow directions. Be that so sinful? Though, his post did greatly imply he built it with no help whatsoever, and it was kind of arrogant to keep repeating "first" over and over again.

Ah well, what can you do? Nice job, I suppose, in what ever manner you did it (Unless you stole it from another player). If this was copied, then use some of what you've seen to build new, original things, and next time, just post t without the whole "first" thing. Good luck, best wishes. <3

Demo man needs to build more lovey demo builds  :cookieMonster:

What blid are you?
I wanna be your friend!

:cookieMonster:/10

Demo man we all new you were gonna make great things from the start :D

no he does you  just jealous!

Why the forget would I be jealous? I can build my own stuff

Wow awesome statue of liberty. This would perfectly fit with my World Trade center build i'm making ! But the real statue is taller than the base.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 05:07:15 PM by Blockzilla_5 »

Very nice, I like it. Everyone may be flaming you for stealing it or using instructions, but who cares. Stealing it is complicated because there IS a brick limit for the duplicator, and following instructions to make something like this is still pretty time-consuming. Bottom-line, I'm pretty sure it's legit, and nice work.

Very nice, I like it. Everyone may be flaming you for stealing it or using instructions, but who cares. Stealing it is complicated because there IS a brick limit for the duplicator, and following instructions to make something like this is still pretty time-consuming. Bottom-line, I'm pretty sure it's legit, and nice work.

noooooooo (dislike)

I never really did find any of your builds very impressive. A lot of people praised your work even if they were copied off a set. (this is ridiculous imo)

You obviously built the statue part off this: http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/4183855.pdf

I even inspected it. The only parts that aren't the same are the parts that can't be done in Blockland. Upside down cone under the torch, and the face.

I can't believe that this many people were praising you for builds that aren't even that impressive.

Although, I do give you some points for the base even though it was done off a reference, but still, the base isn't that hard to do.

Time for a name change? Awesome man! I love it.

Why the forget would I be jealous? I can build my own stuff
because you cant build any thing cool like this

10/10
This is Awesome Build evar

because you cant build any thing cool like this

hahhaahhaa you are an idiot