Author Topic: Demo_man's STATUE OF LIBERTY  (Read 11944 times)

I never really did find any of your builds very impressive. A lot of people praised your work even if they were copied off a set. (this is ridiculous imo)

You obviously built the statue part off this: http://cache.lego.com/bigdownloads/buildinginstructions/4183855.pdf

I even inspected it. The only parts that aren't the same are the parts that can't be done in Blockland. Upside down cone under the torch, and the face.

I can't believe that this many people were praising you for builds that aren't even that impressive.

Although, I do give you some points for the base even though it was done off a reference, but still, the base isn't that hard to do.
Most of those people did not read through the thread and notice that he did not build something unique

omg cool!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

No but really Cookies right, it doesnt take much work to copy off a set so why youre getting so much praise I dont know

i get building ideas from other builds and lego sets.i dont save, but i get inspiration from them. good job  99/99

Oh hey guys, I saved Bone4's titanic and claimed it as mine! I am an attention whore and I think that you should praise me because saving it and making a topic saying its mine is time consuming!

HOLY loving stuff!
Pure awsome sause!

I love it. But where's dah water?

I highly doubt you built this.

well,demo man. make a single post in gallery and you get flamed to the max.

how are you sure he copied it out of a manual?  so gtfo now!

That little argument cuts both ways. How are you so sure he did build it?

That little argument cuts both ways. How are you so sure he did build it?
Because I know it in my heart. :o

And even if he had copied it from a manual, he still built it, just he's using deceptive grounds and portraying it as original. Even so, I'm he is bound to have picked up some skill from copying, he just needs creativity to pull it together. <3

Because I know it in my heart. :o

And even if he had copied it from a manual, he still built it, just he's using deceptive grounds and portraying it as original. Even so, I'm he is bound to have picked up some skill from copying, he just needs creativity to pull it together. <3

:) I agree.

only looks good from far away. 5/10.

how are you sure he copied it out of a manual?  so gtfo now!
no,you get the forget out of existence and humanity.