Author Topic: Demo_man's STATUE OF LIBERTY  (Read 11947 times)

You used the Manual, Try doing a REAL build...

If you look at that topic

He could of either stole or copied the set. :( I am disappoint, I was thinking that this guy was an amazing builder.
gtfo now. on topic good job man. I'm proud some one can build monuments 10000000000000000000000000000 00000000/10!

SHUT UP NOOB, HE DIDNT BUILD IT!

...she looks chubby.

Wow, we already know this was most likely stolen, and the most of  you are still complimenting his work.

Way to go.
The better evidence points to it being copied from a lego instruction manual.

Blah, I dislike this.

I would believe you built this if it was double the size >:D

I don't think you can copy off of anything that way.

He could of either stole or copied the set. :( I am disappoint, I was thinking that this guy was an amazing builder.

dude Look at all of his builds are from logo set instructions he has no building skill what so ever

dude Look at all of his builds are from logo set instructions he has no building skill what so ever
no he does you re just jealous!

I smell alt.

Also, you didn't build this. Its a Lego set, All this proves is that you are good at following directions.

I smell alt.

Also, you didn't build this. Its a Lego set, All this proves is that you are good at following directions.
so what? its just  bulid.

no he does you re just jealous!
Shut up, we know you are going to defend your little buddy till the bitter end, but its not a good build if it is copied out of a manual. He even says he build it hoping that we wont find out.

how are you sure he copied it out of a manual?  so gtfo now!