42 (41.6%)
Playstation 3. :D
28 (27.7%)
I have a life.
14 (13.9%)
I suck so much I like X-Box 360.
17 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Wii vs Playstation 3  (Read 10979 times)

Which do you like better? I used to like the PS3 way more than the Wii, but as information gets released more and more it looks plain better. Miis, channels, free wireless internet, inserting your own character into games... and cheaper. Not to mention how interactive it is.

Lol, I found something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysRpcn6s4mQ

Btw if you look at the PS3 Commercials then you will know how freaking evil it is. And Wii is light. So it will be the ultimate console war of good vs evil.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 12:52:37 AM by ~Kaphix~ »

PS3 + MGS4 = <3 thats all I need for the next 20 years when the PS4 comes out costing  $900 dollars : /

yeah and those PS3 commercials give Saw III a run for its money, expecially the doll one.....If you believe that then surly you must be handicapped or Canadian, or both.

[edit] o noes i hit 700 posts with this damn blockhead account, me loose : <, and lols it pisses off Nige to post that.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 10:47:43 PM by Ronin »

MGS4.....*drools*

Too bad I can't afford a PS3...it's all cool though, I like the Wii just as much.

Yea, but why get the PS3 for one game?

Tell that to the Halo nerds (diff system, same effect)

I've got the monies right here...wait no more monies spent it on pr0n

lol I have the money so daikthbai

Well, I wouldn't, but that is the game I would look forward to melting my eyes with weeks of game play for.

Meh. The reason it costs so much is because of the Blu-Ray. I admit; the graphics of blu-ray are quite impressive... but it adds a couple hundred to the price.

I think when I get my PS3, it will not be a cool, kickass, or even impressive thing, I fear it will be a bomb and blow up in my face. Then a piece of ticker paper flies out and says:
NO PS3 4 U!!! ahahahahalololrofl!!!1111

But that is just me...

I'll probably get the Wii, it's much cheaper and Playstation is just getting too expensive. They're coming out with 2 different Ps3 systems, a 20gig and a 60gig i beleive, just to keep prices low.

ps3 + hammer = entertainment

I'm a sony supporter all of the way. Nintendo haven't produced much that I'd call addicting like sony's Playstation, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 2 Slimline or the Playstation portable.

The Wii may be alot cheaper, but doesn't provide the amazing graphic ability that the PS3 posseses.

sony products blow up in my face, they havent changed their control in 20 years, and now they are ripping the xbox360 and wii ideas... lazy bastards

Wii sucks. I think you'll get tired of the way you control the games. Especially in games where precision is needed (like racing games). You'll loose all the time, and you'll get frustrated and then you'll get tired of the game. These are just my thoughts, bur I think I'm gonna be right.

No.. PSIII WIIILL WIIIN! XD