Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2040697 times)

T-90 is waiting to be approved, the Puma is updated.

hind next please?

is the t90 mediafire link v2?

is the t90 mediafire link v2?

Why should it be? It's available on RTB soon.

[Edit]
Aaah I see what you mean. I forgot to remove the link.

Ok Gravy. Now that the Puma and T-90 are updated and stuff. Please focus on the Super Hind.

hind

gravy can you release the uh1 iroquois next

I like the new Puma model.

I might try to add functional flares to the UH-1 and Hind. The pilot would get warned of incoming homing missiles. Once deployed the flares would either just disable the homing mechanism or change the missiles flight path.

Speaking of homing missiles: The light anti-air turret is already quite the threat for pilots. Once done the heavy version will give them an even harder time attacking. The Stinger and Humvee Avenger shouldn't be that much of a nightmare anymore because I will nerf them. But there's already a new idea that might shorten pilots lifespans soon. A radar that detects hostile aircraft which will then be shot down by huge homing missiles. It would be fully automatic, including a couple of downsides. The radar wouldn't be able to detect aircraft that is not in direct line of sight and the missile launchers could only shoot one missile every couple of seconds. Would be neat to have a radar that detects enemy planes and tells e.g. three launchers to shoot down three planes simultaneously.

Nearly forgot to mention that the very next thing I'm going to do (After the Hind) is to add some sort of detection for homing missiles that distinguishes between air and ground targets so they can only be used against the stuff they're made for.

holy stuff thats awesome.

I might try to add functional flares to the UH-1 and Hind. The pilot would get warned of incoming homing missiles. Once deployed the flares would either just disable the homing mechanism or change the missiles flight path.

...Awesome...

man, on that note, when are you gonna release all the other great stuff you've made

Speaking of homing missiles: The light anti-air turret is already quite the threat for pilots. Once done the heavy version will give them an even harder time attacking. The Stinger and Humvee Avenger shouldn't be that much of a nightmare anymore because I will nerf them. But there's already a new idea that might shorten pilots lifespans soon. A radar that detects hostile aircraft which will then be shot down by huge homing missiles. It would be fully automatic, including a couple of downsides. The radar wouldn't be able to detect aircraft that is not in direct line of sight and the missile launchers could only shoot one missile every couple of seconds. Would be neat to have a radar that detects enemy planes and tells e.g. three launchers to shoot down three planes simultaneously.

Nearly forgot to mention that the very next thing I'm going to do (After the Hind) is to add some sort of detection for homing missiles that distinguishes between air and ground targets so they can only be used against the stuff they're made for.

most hopeful post 2012

Yes! the T-90 has been released!

Also, Xalos has made a flare system for biplanes on his trench wars.

all this talk of flares.
BRBplayingbf3wannajoincheckfo rumprofile

Hey when your done can you think of making a submarine addon? and thank you im wolfly remember me??